Seriouser Buisiness

Katie heard the bomb threat go off from the speakers in the streets. She ran to the Capital Building and burst into the doors. Then I burst into the Oval Office. Ice Monkey has his hand (paw?) over the detonate button. He flinches when I turn the corner in my Applejack costume. 

BOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------

I wake up in the rubble of my house with father and dad hovering over me. I give father a hug, but not dad. They sigh in relief. George reaches for Dream's phone. 

"Why is there horse porn in your search history?"

Dream starts shaking

"IM DIVORCING YOU BITCH!!!" GEORGE EXPLAINS.

They go to court.

---------------------------------------------

Katie wakes up in her burnt bed. It is crunchier than she remembers. It is as crunchy as slightly burnt toast. 

I live with Dream now. He's the only one that supports my kin list. I go to the rubble of my school. Not because there's school, just because I like the routine. I see Gumball crying over by his old locker. He has a little pink rabbit with him. She is wearing cat ears. Another furry. 

"I'm so sad" Gumball insists. "My whole family is dead, except for Anais here. I know I lost my dad and Darwin a long time ago to https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/neVE1HKWu9p5. 

This is really sad. I start crying with Gumball and his little sister. We are all devastated. We cry for a bit and then head back to my house 

Author's note- I forgot to include this but Gumball is wearing Sapnap's little tie around his head because it's the apocalypse

AUTHOR'S NOTE OVER

My fathers welcome Gumball and Anais into our now ruined house. This is the best day ever. I get to live with my crush!!!!! :D

Gumball and I head to the place that used to be the kitchen in the pile of rubble and eat some debris. It isn't much, but it's just filling enough that we can sleep on a full stomach.