Facing it head-on! (Finale)

Gaara tried to focus back on his pending work, but all he could do was mindlessly stare at the sheets of white paper while his mind kept repeating the previous scene. Remembering the feeling of Naruto's large calloused hands traveling down his chest and the wet feeling where Naruto traced funny figures on his neck. The simple thought aroused the Kage, rubbing his legs together under his desk. Gaara was so ashamed that this is what he was reduced to a horny animal by the yellow-haired ninja. He couldn't take it anymore he sat up and decided to go out and get some fresh air to clear his mind.

It had been well into the afternoon and there was a slight breeze, that created a pleasant sound as it ruffled the leaves of trees. Roaming the streets of Konoha he watched as the people passed him by in groups laughing together, and the children were eagerly playing amongst themselves in the nearby sandbox. Although he could never grow accustomed to such a different environment, he enjoyed the liveliness of all civilians in Konoha. As he passed the children a strong breeze blew his robes, which drifted in the wind in the manner of elegance befitting him. A collective wail made Gaara suddenly turn back to see a group of children no older than 6 years of age, crying because their sandcastle had been destroyed by the heavy wind. He mentally chuckled seeing the children's innocence, much like his own as a child. Gaara walked up to the kids, who looked mortified by the Kazekage not because of his past; they were much to young to know that, but because of his scary appearance resembling a black panther. Equally scared were the children's parents as they warily looked at each other deciding on whether to drag their children away from the ex-sociopath. Flinching as they saw the kage squat beside the kids, and telling them something that was out of range for the parents to hear.

"Why are you crying?" the kage asked.

"Our-Our sandcast-le.... it was blown away", a little girl responded seeing that her friends were to afraid to say anything.   

"Hmmmm.....is that so...", Gaara said, putting a finger on his chin attempting to look as if he was in deep thought, "Do you guys like magic?" he asked another question.

All the kids were easily satisfied when they heard the word "magic", their eyes seemed to sparkle. "Yeah" they all chirped excitedly in unison. 

A warm smile appeared on the man's face, "Make sure you don't look away, okay."

He extended his arm so that his hand was hovering right on top of the toppled sandcastle. Slowly the children could see the sand moving slithering around, pouring into each other morphing into walls, windows, and the roof of a much more dignified sandcastle. The toddlers giggled in delight as they saw the sand transform into two other figures, of dancing pandas. At this point, the adults had gathered around in wonder to see the Kage's jutsu in action, also in amazement. 

Naruto Pov:

Naruto had been back home after the entire ordeal with Gaara, he laid in bed trying to nap, every time he closed his eyes he had this uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. He finally had someone that loved and understood everything about him, yet he worried that Gaara's feelings would change. Maybe there would come a day where Gaara would no longer need him; when all his village people would accept him and he would realize that he no longer felt lonely. Of course, that could never happen Naruto thought, he would try his best to be the best and Gaara's only boyfriend. Naruto sat up and high-fived himself. From now on he felt a fire light up inside of him with a newfound determination. He quickly walked towards his door, grabbing his jacket and wallet with him only turning around to lock his door. 

He ran through the center of Konoha where shopowners, started to turn on their outside lights as the late evening was approaching. 

.......