Sick Day Off

The sleepy red-head awoke from a pleasant dream, to find an even more pleasant sight. A sleeping Naruto completed with messy locks and bare body, a piece of eye candy for the watcher. Gaara wanted to leave the apartment before Naruto woke up saving him the embarrassment of the situation he currently found himself in. As he sat up the slimy sensation of something leaving the inner crevice of his body, made the hairs on his neck stand up excitedly. Triggering the explicit scene from the night before and the outrageous demand that escaped the mouth of the one-and-only Kazekage. Naruto on the other hand only wiggled around as his member slid out, and continued with his slumber.

        Whether to be ashamed or happy about having such a request fulfilled he did not want to find out, quickly hopping out of bed, clothing himself with a nearby robe. Anxious, that the rustling would awaken his partner he speedily headed toward the bath. Not even one step into the bath the echoing sound of the doorbell had frighted him.

"Who the hell could this be!" he thought.

Covering himself again he practically sprinted to answer the door. Trying to look as composed as he could covered only by a white robe, he answered the door with his best nonchalant expression. Before him, a group of shinobi that could be easily distinguished by their animal masks and black attire. Upon contact, they knelt a pose usually followed by some sort of message.

"Kazekage-sama we were ordered to ensure your whereabouts and safety",

In turn, an aggravated Kazekage responded, " I do not understand why would the Hokage need to send anyone to my apartment".

The leader answered, " The Hokage was worried when you did not attend this morning's meeting. 

A quick look at the hanging clock verified the statement that he was 3 hours over the meeting appointment hour. Just as he was about to send the group off with a notice that he had overslept and would arrive at the office in a timely manner, except for the fact a sleepy someone began calling for him. The husky voice calling out for Gaara caught the attention of the Black Anbu who looked perplexed and searched for the root of the sound. Gaara, quickly stood in their way blocking the view. In a quick decision he ordered the group to return to the Hokage and announce he would be taking a sick day off. Without another word they disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving the red-head standing and debating whether he had just caused himself more trouble. As he slowly turned around dreading to enter his bedroom of the now awoken Naruto.

As he did shyly closing the door behind him, he dared not to lock eyes with the blonde.

Naruto rubbed his eyes and sat up on the bed asking, "Who was that?".

"No one important.", Gaara replied. "I need to take a shower", he quickly added.

"Wait! Let me shower with you." Naruto asked meekly practically begging.

Naruto Pov:

Hearing the ringing sound, Naruto awoke from his deep slumber, and his tired arm reached for what he thought would be Gaara, but ended up being the cold sheets. As he began to wonder if it all had been a dream, Gaara entered the room . Relief.  

Third Person Pov:

Such a demand he believed would obviously be turned down surprisingly was responded by shy nod from Gaara. While in Gaara's mind he thought that this would be less embarrassing than acting as if nothing had happened the night before. Jumping at his approval he grabbed Gaara by the hand and rushed into the bath, turning on the water. Taking his opportunity he met his lips now sore from the previous night, and slipped off his bathrobe and threw it somewhere nearby. Against the cold water and his pale skin, it was clear the red-head was blushing, not used to such intimacy. Still kissing, Naruto's hands wandered from his neck to his chest teasingly touching his nipples and continuing to reach for his waist, ending as his groped his ass. Gaara, unable to let his moans escape as he was muffled by the deep kisses. Naruto slowly began to insert his finger in his partner which quickly pulled away at the sensation.