𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Skeppy

Me
I canceled my date with Dream today... ;-;

Skeppy
huh? why?

Me
I don't really know? It's like I had a weird instinct that wouldn't go away
It kept bugging me and now I just don't feel great :(

Skeppy
aw :(
do you want mr to come over?

Me
Yes please :(

Skeppy
okay ill stop by the grpcery to get some snacks firsr

Me
Okay

Bad pitifully looked at his phone screen, increasingly growing tired and restless at the same time. His anxiety unsettling the more he laid in his bed.

What was he going to do? He didn't have anything sorted out just yet, after all of this, what's going to happen next?

He wanted to go to college and get his bachelor's degree at most, regretting on going to the work industry as soon as he got out of high school. Bad curled in on himself.

He's only 23.

He still has time to figure it out.

So why does it not feel like that?

After college, then what? As a kid, Bad always wanted to become a teacher or a firefighter. But now, he's just a young adult with no idea who he was.

He was a somebody who was helping his friends with their passion. His friends who, seemingly, had it all together. Becoming a model or a DJ, what was the catch? They had good jobs and liked what they were doing, Bad envied.

Wanting to become somebody, but who?

Playing a role of a love interest for the past months, not even fully knowing who he was. Pitiful.

Skeppy

Skeppy
im here

Bad weakly sat up from his fetal position. Letting himself regain energy before getting up from his bed and stretching a bit. He walked to his front door, and opening it, he saw a familiar tuff of black hair.

"Hi Bad," Skeppy waved with a small smile. He had one bag in his other hand and was dressed casually, a hoodie and some jeans.

The brunet ushered his friend inside his home without a word. The two walked into Bad's general living room area.

Skeppy placed the bag on top of the coffee table as Bad got his laptop from his room. Bad already cuddling against his friend once he came back. The ravenette softly smiled as he played with his friend's hair a bit before settling down a bit on the couch.

Bad lazily opened his laptop and played whatever his YouTube recommended him as Skeppy opened the bag and got out the snacks he had brought.

"So," Skeppy started as he opened a box of skittles, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Bad shook his head, the brown-haired not wanting to speak. He grabbed a random candy box that was in the bag and opened it as he forced himself to pay attention to the video they were watching.

The ravenette faltered, "Well, I do have something to tell you."

With his voice barely peaking, Bad wondered, "What is it?"

"Dream is declaring a rumble on us."

Bad whipped his head to look at his friend, scanning for any sign of a prank or a joke.

"Wh-what?"

"His gang won against the Sleepy Bois, and two weeks after that, Butcher Army obviously had an agreement to halt all rumbles until their two members get older or until they get placeholders."

Bad stayed quiet, processing the information.

"That means that we're up against him."

Skeppy sighed as he continued, "Do you know anything about him? Any weaknesses  or problems we can exploit?"

Bad tweaked a brow, "Exploit?"

The ravenette just shrugged, "Any advantages for us."

Bad looked away, thinking about anything that he could give Skeppy. But, Bad had nothing in mind.

He felt his heart stop.

Did he forget his original goal and completely played off the objective? He had nothing. Nothing to give to his friend, all he could remember was just having fun with the blond.

The memories of walking on the beach while going to the theme park and their subtle flirting with one another. Forgetting he had a large plushie that Dream had helped won for him, Bad even named it after the gangleader.

Watching a movie but not at all paying attention to it but to one another. Always staring a bit too long at the arcade.

But then, at the casino, a girl warned Bad about the gangleader.

"Chances are, you're the one that's getting trapped. Not him."

Dream was a womanizer.

Bad felt himself get struck with a reality, his heart suddenly beating faster than a normal rate.

He had done nothing for his friends, and instead got caught in the web of their enemy.

Bad opened his mouth, his throat filled with thorns, "I-I'm sorry, I don't."

Skeppy looked surprised, "But you've been talking with him for months. You don't have anything?"

Bad ran his fingers through his hair, stressing about the harash reality, "I-I know. No, I don't."

The tanned male noticed his friend's obvious stressed state, rubbing his back as he continued with the topic, "Did something happen on those dates?"

Bad nodded weakly, "I.."

He gulped, the feeling of pricked ice going through his throat making him feel even worse about himself.

Don't say it.

"I.. I fell for him.."

There was a long silence, the suffocating air consuming the two as the video they were watching came to an end a long time ago. Lost in their own world. Bad heard his heart pounding in his ears.

He shouldn't have said that.

Skeppy narrowed his eyes, disappointed. Causing Bad's heart to drop, and his shoulders to lower further. He bowed his head submissively as his thoughts were louder.

He shouldn't have said that.

Bad spoke up, the thorns wrapping around his throat even tighter, "Are you mad at me?"

Skeppy took a deep breath, "I'm not mad, I'm worried."

"Worried?"

Skeppy looked directly at Bad, his eyes filled with sorrow and another emotion that Bad couldn't identify.

The silence suffocating and irrational. It made Bad want to hide away in fear and shame, to cut off any contact with anyone else.

There was a troubled look in Skeppy's eyes before he spoke,

"You do realize that Dream is a dangerous guy, right? His criminal record is for everyone to see."