𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

A/N - this chapter is extremely dialogue heavy, i'm sorry lol

"George, you got anything else better to say other than talkin' your ass off?" Dream responded boredly while looking a brunette with clout glasses.

"Well if you'd actually listen to me- you'd understand where I'm going with this," George started, his mismatched eyes behind the lenses gave a slight hint of annoyance.

Dream rolled his eyes and playfully gave George the middle finger, the brunette gave one back with a forced smile. There was another giggle from a ravenette.

"Anyways," Sapnap trailed.

"As I was saying," George cleared his throat, "Lilypad is a new territory. We've been able to claim older or abandoned parks but a new one is gonna be what everyone is competing for."

Sapnap crossed his arms while looking at one of his best friends, his brows furrowed, "Why are we even competing for it when we could be claiming old ones? Competition is fun but a waste of time."

George placed his hand on his hip, "We're 'new' to the area. Nobody would even bat an eye at us, they'll think we have no experience with claiming lands. We're a 'new' pack."

Dream's eyes piqued, "Didn't Lilypad have that really nice pond that's surrounded by a bunch of flowers? It's a very pretty park, I won't lie."

The blonde's voice trailed off, "It makes a nice romantic place for dates and stuff..."

Both George and Sapnap looked at Dream with a confused facial expression before giving him shit-eating grins.

"Oh Dream~" The brunette started, posing dramatically as if he received a rose on stage, "Didn't know you were such a hopeless romantic~"

"Yeah, Dream~! Are you gonna take us there for our date," Sapnap teasingly poked at the blonde's shoulder, making kissing faces.

Dream looked at his best friends and a playful eyeroll as he shoved Sapnap's hand away, "What-? Oh come on, I'm just saying that it's just a nice park." Dream shrugged, "We could bring our dates there or it could just a nice place for us to hang out, it's flexible."

"Funny you mention about dates," Sapnap started, "Remember when we went to the club- what was it called again? It was like- Angel somethin'."

Dream faltered, "Archangel Scene?"

Sapnap perked, "Yeah- yeah- That one, who was the girl you were talking to?"

George looked at the two with interest, "Yeah, who was she? Me and Sapnap came back from the bar and saw you and some girl chatting; We didn't want to interrupt anything so we sat at a different booth."

The blonde paused before giving a shy smile, "Her name is Darlene, sweet girl. She's also a rare type too, brown hair green eyes. She's really pretty."

"I mean you're a rare type too," George laughed lightheartedly, "Blonde hair green eyes."

Dream shrugged while narrowing his eyes, thinking about his date with the girl.

"So, is she like a quick fuck or like, I don't know, what is it?" Sapnap asked.

Slightly taken aback, Dream gave a hustled laugh, "No! She seems too sweet to just have a quickie. We did go on a date though."

"How'd it go?" George piped in.

"It went fine. I meant another girl on the date but she-,"

she wasn't as pretty.

Dream faltered again, "She asked me for my number for parties and shit. Though, she did seem interested in me. Anyways, I'm thinking of asking Darlene for another date or something. She's pretty fun to be around."

Sapnap nudged Dream playfully, "You sure you're not in love buddy? It's only been one date!"

All three barked out a laugh, the air was light and fluffy.

"Yeah- nah, it's not a love thing, just kinda swooning," Dream joked.

"Isn't that like- the same thing?" George raised a brow.

The blonde shrug and gave a "oh well" before Sapnap cleared his throat, "Anyways, what's the plan?"

George piqued, "Wha-? Oh wait, the plan. Anyone got any ideas?"

"Why not a brawl? Like we used to do?" Dream suggested.

"We can't go back to that."

"Why not?"

"Are you stupid? People will actually start to realize who you are, even if your name didn't have a face back then. Even a rumble would be better than a fucking brawl."

Dream frowned, "Rumbles and brawls are practically the same thing. They both include fighting, one is just slightly more bloodier than the other."

"We claim lands in a fair manner."

"Since when?"

"Since we came here!" George slammed his hands on the table, his odd eyes already annoyed.

Sapnap narrowed his eyes, shifting uncomfortably. The three all stayed in silence. Dream sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Alright, we can declare a rumble against the other gangs," the blonde suggested. "Just like with half of the parks we've claimed."

George nodded, "The ones who are fighting for the park are Sleepy Bois and iDots."

Sapnap chimed in, "Then we should challenge the Sleepy Bois first. They already have their small area, L'Manberg or something?"

Dream nodded, "Yeah, and then the iDots. They probably have more experience since they literally live in the same neighborhood since childhood."

"How do you know that?" George brows furrowed.

"Me and Skeppy have talked, small talk."

"Anyways, maybe two weeks from now, we declare a rumble on Sleepy Bois. If we win, rumble on iDots," Sapnap started, "Sounds good?"

Dream and George nodded.

"Nice! The Dream Team's got this, baby!"

"Of course, that's why we're the Dream Team," The blonde lightly joked.

George did an exaggerated groan, rolling his eyes before giggling.

"Now that we're done, I'm hungry and I'm thousand percent sure that Dream doesn't have any fucking food in his house," Sapnap playfully punched Dream on the shoulder.

Dream rolled his eyes, "Whatever, let's just go get pizza at the nearest Pizza Hut or something," he said as he stood up from his dining room chair.

"Sounds good for me," George said before grabbing his stuff, Sapnap following behind.

As they were out the door, Dream got out his phone, remembering something from earlier.

Darlene

You
hey! i was wondering if you'd like to hangout soon? we could head to an arcade or the movies :D!

Darlene
Yeah :D!! I'd like that
When are you free?

You
how about next week Saturday? my schedule should be free B)

Darlene
Oh! Yeah! Saturday is perfect, I don't have work or anything going on
Saturday afternoon?

You
yeah! how lucky our work schedules align nicely lol
anyways, i'll come pick you up again, we're gonna have a blast!

Darlene
I'll see you then <3

Dream felt his heart flutter a bit.

...

Maybe he should've kissed her.