𝐒𝐈𝐗

The week started off, well, off.

On Sunday, after the date with Dream, he went to go grocery shopping and couldn't stop thinking about the blonde. About whether he'd like the things he bought or not. Thinking about if Dream ever came over, what Bad would make for him.

Bad had to mentally slap himself back to reality.

Standing in a cashier line waiting for his turn to get his groceries to get scanned and await for his total all whilst thinking of his friend's enemy's laugh.

The brunet sighed.

On Monday, he was getting ready for work, everything was fine. Buttoning up his work shirt, getting into his dress pants, and making sure he had his keys before leaving the house. Also taking a jacket with him.

Seeing the sun set meant that his shift eas about to began soon.

Getting into his car and hitting the road with some popular song playing while he drove to the casino he worked in.

He worked for a restaurant inside the casino, he wasn't in the dealer scene or a waiter for the gamblers. He was a waiter for the restaurant he worked for, not really good money but it was just barely enough to pay rent.

Bad was just grateful he wasn't living in LA.

Parking in the casino's parking lot, he got out his car with his jacket close to his chest and walked into his workplace. Greeting his coworkers, Sam and Puffy, like he always did before starting his shift.

Putting his jacket inside the breakroom and made sure he had his nametag before heading out and took place at the front of the restaurant, letting his mind go to a robotic mindset.

Bad greeted the costumers as usual and took them to their reservations. Occasionally being the waiter serving them and repeat. He already felt the energy draining from him from the first few costumers.

One of them giving him awful flirty compliment attempts, another trying to seduce their way to not pay for their food, and another straight up made Bad uncomfortable with their catcalls.

He just wanted his shift to be over already.

On Tuesday, he did his routine again.
Wake up, eat breakfast, brush his teeth, check social media for a few hours, take a nap, eat dinner, get ready for work and go to work.

It was going as usual with mostly good costumers, assisting in whatever he can and serving the tables he needed to serve.

He tried not to think about a certain gangleader while working, but he couldn't really help it considering it was a slow day.

I mean, what happens on Tuesday nights? It's Tuesday. Probably one of the most calmest day in the week.

And that practically happened with the rest of the week. Nothing major or important events that really brought Bad's attention to note.

Occasionally looking at the extra money he's saving for college, figuring out how much he needed to spend this month and overall trying to be an adult.

It wasn't until Friday, when something really happened.

Being the last day until his off days, he was working relatively slower than usual. A lot of his energy wasted on overbearing or (he'd never say it out loud) annoying costumers.

He was at the front of the restaurant, waiting for the next costumer/costumers to come in and take their reservations. Occasionally smiling to other people who were walking past the restaurant to another part of the casino.