𝐎𝐍𝐄

This is the time and place.

This is the moment and the action. The loud beating of his heart ringed in his ears as he entered the bright place. A flood of sexual pop music filled his ears as clicked heels matched with the beat. He had only one chance to play at Dream, the only time the gang-leader was caught off-guard.

A spy on the inside could give them the land that they were fighting for. The land was on both territories for the iDots and Dream Team. Both groups fighting for the land of a newly added park.

A spy whose real identity had no association with any gangs was a tactic well played. Sure, nicknames were used but everyone knew each other's real name, however not for Badboyhalo.

The only person who knew his real identity was Skeppy, a childhood friend who's also the leader of the iDots.

Badboyhalo was a perfect decoy, a catfish essentially.

He moved his shoulders a bit to readjust the artificial silicone that hugged his chest that gave the illusion of breasts. Thankfully his sweater hid the division between skin and silicone, however it did show the artificial cleavage through the sweater's keyhole in the chest.

Finn had a way with clothing. It was a good taste in clothing, but Bad wasn't a fan of the clothing on himself. Not because he was uncomfortable with it, its because he just wasn't used to the amount of air in between his legs..

The black skater skirt was mid thigh and his belt around his waist gave him more of an hourglass figure, it was a good illusion. It wasn't only his outfit but his makeup as well. He had false eyelashes on and soft makeup to give him more of a doe-like face. Finn even put on fake nails on Bad to sell the look, Bad pouted.

The club wasn't cold but Bad felt no difference between the temperature from the night either. He looked around the area, seeing hordes of people dancing in the crowd to the sexuality of the music and some people sitting in the booths chatting. He couldn't find Dream.

Bad huffed and sat at one of the open seats at the bar. The unfamiliarity of the setting making him anxious as he felt like everyone's eyes were on him. It made Bad paranoid but he swallowed his anxiety (or at least the best he could) and looked around his area.

He took his phone out of his purse that Finn gave him and scowled at the fact that it was difficult to type because of his nails, used to typing at the fingertips.

'type at the paw of your thumbs.'

Bad heard Finn's voice in his head. He opened his messenger app and immediately tried to type a message to the iDots.

iDots
Badboy (You), Rose (Finnster), Skeppy, Vurb, Zelk

Badboy
I'm at The Archangel Scene and I sont see Dream anyyhere, hekp?

Skeppy
dudu hes rpwobanly at some wboith or smth idk

Badboy
ಠ_ಠ
Is he noemally in a booth?

Rose (Finnster)
that's what I heard at least
some of the local girls have been chatting about Dream, saying hes a hot shot or something

Badboy
Hot shot?

Skeppy is typing...
Rose (Finnster) is typing...

Skeppy
woqmanizer

Rose (Finnster)
he's a womanizer sorta