𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

A skirt in chilly weather was honestly not a good idea, no less a dress.

But it's all Finn suggested to keep the illusion of a hourglass body and, to be fair, Bad was gonna be inside most of the time.

Dream pulled up with his car and Bad got in. They had the awkward small talk of "how's your day?" or "how are you feeling about the weather?" It made Bad feel insanely embarrassed somehow as he kept fiddling with his dress's fabric.

There was a moment of silence before Dream opened his mouth. "So, Darlene, are you always gonna wear skirts?"

Bad piqued, "Oh? Uh, probably not. It's gonna get colder," he gave a nervous laugh.

"The last I saw you -like two weeks ago?- you were wearing a skirt and now you're technically wearing a skirt. So it just got me thinking," Dream chattered, "Are skirts your favorite to wear?"

The brunette thought about it for a moment. "I would say they are fun to wear, they're not in my everyday wear though."

"Guess I'll be surprised whenever you show up with jeans or something," Dream chuckled.

Bad giggled back. A silence layered inside the car for a while before Bad spoke up.

"So you said we were going to the arcade, which one?"

Dream thought about it, "My original plan was to go to Gold Rails since it's a casino and it has an arcade and theaters. Maybe we'll just go to it because it has a movie theater. Then we could go to Fly Away Arcade."

Bad gave a silent chuckle, "You really have this whole day planned out?"

The blonde's ears turned red, "I-I mean, yeah? I don't know- I just thought it'd be nice to be on a schedule for the day and stuff."

"I don't mind it at all, in fact, I think it's quite charming~"

Dream laughed out of embarrassment. Comfortable silence between them finally settled. Bad looked out the car window, seeing the city pass by.

It was still broad daylight out but it'd definitely be more animated in the night.

Driving through the city while indie music played, it seemed like some of those romance movies Bad seen in the theaters with past lovers. Unlike then, it seemed like he was in a movie.

Playing a character and having a script, the true question was: is he really acting? Most of his actions and phrases were all just impulse but was his original mission really there? And if so, how long will it truly take?

His mind wanted to play more with the idea along with some paranoia, but reality came to him when he saw a big casino with Gold Rails in flashing golden lights in front. Dream pulled up into the casino's parking lot.

Bad mentally shook his head and got out of the car and hastily walked up to the blonde. The two walking towards the large building.

"Did you have a movie in mind while texting?" Bad asked.

"No, not really. I just kinda wanted to uh," Dream seemed a bit flustered, "Hang out with somebody because everyone else was busy this week. Hope ya don't mind."

Bad only gave a friendly smile, "Not at all! I got nothing better to do anyways. Plus, it helps us get closer, no?"

Dream laughed, "Yeah, I guess so."

"What movies are even playing right now?"

The blonde shrugged, "M' not sure, you into any genres?"

Bad thought about it, "I guess action movies? They're cool, maybe action and sci-fi?"

Dream opened one of the large glass doors, motioning for the brunette to go through. Bad got hit with the smell of cheap perfume and sweet smoke, the sound of fun chimes and neon lights filled his ears.