𝐓𝐄𝐍

"So, Bad, I know you don't want to be involved with gangs and stuff but-"

"No! I'm not gonna do it."

"You didn't even get to hear what I wanted to say!"

Bad crossed his arms, "I don't care, Skeppy. If it involves your gangs then I don't want to be apart of it!"

Skeppy whined, "B-But, it's important!"

The brunette rubbed his temples. He really did not want to be arguing with his best friend in a scary park. Bad only agreed to come here because Skeppy said it was important.

Wasn't this park linked to gangs anyways?

"You don't even have to be apart of it! I'm cashing in my favor, please! I know it'll take awhile but it'd help us get Lilypad," Skeppy crowed.

Bad scoffed, "What's even the use of getting this small land anyways?"

The tanned male lightened up, "Well, it'll help out for the other gangs to forfeit in our little bickering. Plus, it helps set up our territories and stuff."

Of course, Bad rolled his eyes, "This little quote-on-quote bickering is literally just a war on groups."

"That's the point!" Skeppy threw up his hands to emphasis his frustration. "Bad, just please- do it for me? It's a one time thing! You're not even gonna be associated with us."

Sighing and rubbing his eyelids, he gave in. Plus Skeppy's puppy dog eyes were gonna guilt him.

"Fineee- only this once."

Skeppy gave a slight jump and hugged Bad, the brunette only grumbled but hugged back.

Bad reminisces about that day. Every memory feeling like a flower field and he was just about to pluck all of those flowers just because they were pretty. He misses Skeppy. They hadn't talked since then and Bad doesn't blame the other.

They were both in the wrong, just one toppled the other.

Of course, it tugged at Bad's heart thinking about the whole situation. He wouldn't have anyone to talk to after he breaks ties with Dream.

Was it even worth it?

He didn't want to hurt him any longer. He didn't want to hurt anyone in general. He was helping a friend that wasn't even there anymore, so what's the point?

Bad wanted to go home and pretend he didn't exist, hide from the whole world. He dug a hole that was too deep for him to get out of and now he faces the consequences. A relationship built on lies isn't a relationship, it was a game of cat and mouse.

He could feel a bit of anger, not at something he could name though. It wasn't Skeppy's fault, but he was the one who dragged Bad into this. But, Bad was the one who agreed.

The brunet could see a familiar car get parked into the lot and a figure getting out. Bad's eyes followed Dream as he walked towards him.

Blond hair, green eyes, small freckles and a whole-of-a-heck taller than him. He could see how people would fall for the man.

"Hi," Dream said casually, sitting on the bench that Bad was on. Bad could feel a bit of skepticism, but he doesn't place why.

"Hello," Bad forced a smile, the ache coming back as the unrequited-like love yelled at him. Honestly, it could go for both sides.

"You said you wanted to hangout over here. Never expected someone like you to be so open to this type of place," Dream joked.

Bad gave a small laugh before letting the silence take over. Gathering his thoughts before he said his move, "I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

Those words made the comfortable silence to unbearable suffocation in seconds. It wasn't only heavy on Bad, but it seemed like Dream had an idea of what was going to happen. The bitter feeling biting at Bad.

"What is it?" Dream asked innocently, a small weight holding onto his words.

Bad fiddled with his fingers, "I haven't been very honest with you. I-I mean I haven't been very upfront of who I am."

The brunet was suddenly very aware of his voice. His Darlene voice that was purposely feminine to fool and strained his throat.

Dream raised a brow, "How so?"

"W-Well, for one, I've been working for a different gang for a long time," Bad said nervously.

"Which gang?"

"The iDots."

There was a long silence that could've killed Bad if it was possible before Dream seemed unnerved, "I'm not too surprised that you're with another gang. Nobody goes to Wild Rose willingly. Just never expected the iDots to have a little spy."

Suddenly, there was more weight on Bad's shoulders.

He dropped his Darlene voice, "That's not the only thing as well."

The change of voice is what caught Dream's attention the most. However, Dream's silence was what caused Bad's anxiety to spike even more.

"I'm not actually Darlene. I- I'm just some guy who wanted to help his friends. I'm sorry," Bad tried to say this as straight-forward as he could without his voice cracking under the pressure.

He could feel Dream's disappointment. Even when he's not looking at the blonde, he could feel the upset of the man.

"So this whole time, you lied to me?"

Bad flinched at the tone, it was rough. Almost like spears hitting through his heart. It felt like sharp glass if he could describe it.

He tried to reply but it felt like vines with thorns wrapped around his throat. However, the silence was all that Dream needed. Bad got the memo as he didn't try to even answer, only letting his head droop.

"I'm sorry," He muttered. "I didn't want it ro come to this-"

"But it did, didn't it?"

"I didn't want to hurt you-"

"But you did."

With every sentence, Bad could feel anger and resentment from the other. Every instinct telling him to run away. Flashes of Dream's criminal record popped into his mind.

"I actually cared about you, I actually liked you," Dream stated coldly. "Now, I realized I fell for a fucking liar."

Bad felt like he couldn't breathe, his vision blurry as tears threatened to spill. He didn't want this, he didn't want to this outcome. He kept his mouth shut, afraid that he'd shed his tears if he even uttered a word.

There was a long silence after Dream angrily sighed. The silence was slowly killing Bad on the inside before the gangleader got up.

"Remember that favor that you owe me when you couldn't come over?" Dream's voice felt suffocating to listen to, "Well, I'm using it right now and it's to never fucking contact me after this."

And with that, the taller left to his parking spot. Getting into his car and driving out of te area. Bad finally let his tears fall, not even caring that his makeup was getting smeared and ruined.

He had nobody else to go now.

With every tear that fell onto his lap, he only pitied himself.

What else was he going to do?

He didn't have his friends, not even his closest one. He didn't have a lover and he had cut all ties with his family.

It wasn't that Bad was upset at Dream's reaction. It was the fact that his relationship with the other would never be the same. No more sweet words and cheesy pickup lines. No more dates and awkward flirting.

He created a literal dream that even he couldn't reach.

Bad breathed in and out, trying to calm himself. His sniffles lesser with each passing minute. He did the right thing.

Yet, it didn't feel like that.

...

It never felt like he was doing the right thing.