𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

// violence and blood

This was this time and place.

But it wasn't where he wanted to be. Standing in front of another group while his own was waiting for a signal. Dream's green eyes scanning over iDots and their members.

They looked tired but restless. Skeppy mostly having the energy. Not bouncing around type of energy, but some kind of rage. In fact, he looked pissed looking at Dream. He ignored it before Skeppy started a conversation.

"Glad to see you here, Mr. Womanizer," Skeppy gritted through his teeth.

Dream could feel eyes on him, waiting for a response, "I could say the same. What's gotten into your pants?"

Skeppy crossed his arms, "Sometimes it doesn't feel great to get a voicemail from your best friend at 4am," He glared at Dream. "Especially when they're crying over a certain playboy."

Dream heard a part of his mind scream but he ignored it, "It doesn't help that your little friend was playing along. Sending a spy isn't exactly fun."

The tanned male scrunched his face, "I just hope I do justice for my friend."

"A friend that you're ignoring?" Dream turned almost sadistic, shutting out any voices in his head that told him to stop.

"I could possibly say the same with you."

"He wasn't a friend."

"But you treated him like a lover."

"Outplayed a womanizer."

"You just let yourself become vulnerable."

"I could say the same for you."

Dream could feel Sapnap get restless and bored as the male continuously looked around and switching between each leg to stand on. Skeppy seemed to get the memo as he could hear his own members get just as restless.

"Let's just get this over with," Skeppy growled.

Dream let out a sigh before giving his signal, "Let's rumble."

The blonde was the first to throw the punch, which Skeppy dodged to the side as he striked Dream's side under his arm. Dream recoiled before shamelessly going back to punch the other male again, his fist impacting Skeppy's side as well.

The sounds of shouting and grunts were muffled.

Dream took Skeppy's small recovery time as an advantage and threw another punch, hitting close to his eye.

While, everyone was fighting, the gangleaders were lost in their own world as Skeppy missed his kick at Dream's knee and instead his foot made contact with the other's shin. Dream stumbled a bit before getting back into stance. His knuckles collided with Skeppy's nose, hearing a crunch before the tanned male fell from Dream's force.

Everything was a blur.

Without a thought, the other quickly got up and tried to return the wound, letting his instincts take over. Skeppy's fist aiming hard at Dream's head, the blonde tried to move as Skeppy's fist connected with his head. He stumbled back a bit at the impact, making his vision slightly disoriented.

Skeppy forcefully tripped Dream by kicking the other's ankle, making him drop to the floor. The sounds of fighting and yelling were happening all around as he saw people get forced down and get back up and continue fighting.

He looked up to see Skeppy. His nose evidently broken, blood dripping running from his nose onto his shirt, a swollen eye starting to form, a cut near his eyebrow and bloody fists. Dream could feel something run down his head but he couldn't tell if it was blood or sweat, maybe both.

Dream got up, adrenaline numbing his pain, and threw a reckless punch at the tanned male. His fist connecting to his cheek, Skeppy recoiled before doing the same at an opposite cheek of Dream's.

The blonde stepped back as he tasted iron on his tongue, the muscle tracing the inside of his mouth, a cut he had made accidentally with his molars. Dream quickly tried to throw another punch at Skeppy but the other male dodged and kicked Dream. His knee contacting his side, effectively causing him to stumbled down once again.

Dream was panting heavily, and it wasn't any difference in Skeppy's breathing either. The blonde felt light-headed and honestly, a little disoriented. He put both hands up in defeat. Skeppy's shoulders relaxed as he smiled despite blood from his nose still running down.

Skeppy raised his right fist.

Everybody ceased their fighting, the Dream Team disappointed as the iDots yelled and grouped up with happy faces.

The iDots has won Lilypad.

Skeppy reached out his hand for Dream, offering his help for the other to get up. Dream accepted, taking his hand and getting up despite the wave of dizziness he got.

Despite Skeppy's smile, there wasn't much happiness radiating from him. And even then, Dream wasn't disappointed at losing.

It was truly, an odd turn of emotions.

Shaking hands with someone's friend who he thought he fell in love with, honestly felt like he was a demon that was getting burned with holy water.

Was he the problem?

"Congratulations," Dream said calmly.

Skeppy retreated his hand, "Thank you, it's a pleasant win, I must say. Sorry about bruising your knees and.. that gash on your head.."

Dream raised a hand to touch his head, feeling a slightly big cut on his forehead, hissing at the touch before seeing his finger tips stained with red. So, that's what was running down his face, good to know.

"No problem," Dream said calmly, "Sorry 'bout your nose though. No hard feelings?"

Skeppy chuckled, "No hard feelings. Maybe I'll catch you later, Dream. We gotta get patched up and so do you."

Dream nodded, "See you around."

The two parted ways as their gang members followed their own groups. Some limping and some holding some body psrt of theirs.

Dream looked at his own members, George had a split lip, a cut near his eye and was probably gonna have some bruises in the morning. Sapnap had cuts around his knucles and cheeks, bruises, and a bleeding nose, which was desperately trying to stop by pinching his nose.

Ant was already forming bruises and he also had cuts around his face and a bleeding nose.

The walk to Dream's car and the ride to his house was silent. The heavy air consuming all of them with defeat. Adrenaline was slowing down as they got on the road to his place to get patched up. The stinging pain coming up delayed.

Of course, with adrenaline, he doesn't think as much but the silence of the car was honestly haunting. No music, no conversation, just the silence of the four. Dream trying to ignore a voice in his head.

Words he didn't understand (or did he not want to? He didn't know) and just ignored any upcoming memories.

He didn't have time to think about anything, he just needed to focus on the road.