𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Bad nervously brushed his skirt straight and played with his wig as he waited a certain for a gangleader. Sitting at a bench in Wild Rose almost felt illegal. He wasn't normally in the meetings or hangouts in the park, it made him feel like some open prey just sitting in Wild Rose.

Bad sighed.

He took out his phone and startled to fiddle through various social medias and occasionally check his messages to see anything entertaining to pass the time.

Bad quickly took out the lip-gloss that Finn gave him and grazed the brush on his lips, popping them once he was done.

Ping!

Dream

Dream
sorry for the wait! i'm pulling up to the curbside

Bad looked up from his phone and saw a black car with a window down revealing a dirty blonde male with freckles. Bad gave a shy smile and waved. He walked over and opened the door to the other side of the driver and greeted the other male with a bashful 'hi'.

The two had some awkward small talk as Dream started to get onto the road to the beach, talking about how their day currently is or how they're doing.

Every once in awhile they'd have a topic that they'll be stuck on for a few minutes but then drop to comfortable silence.

The cool breeze through the window of the late summer air brushed on Bad's face. The air only got slightly colder as they were closer to the ocean and sand.

"And- we're here," Dream said as he pulled the parking brake and turned the keys.

Bad was about to open the door on his side but was immediately stopped by the blonde, "Wait- Hold on Darlene, I wanna do the honors or whatever they're called."

The other only chuckled, "Okay then, mister hotshot."

Dream got out and stride over to Bad's side and opened the door with a goofy grin, "Your majesty~"

The brunette giggled and played along, "Thank you sir Dream~" he delicately got out of the car as he gently held his skirt like a princess.

Dream chuckled as he closed the door behind the brunette and quickly locked the car with the click of a button. Bad could hear the soft clicks of his own shoes against the blacktop and transition to smooth thuds onto the wooden planks of the platform that was holding the theme park.

It wasn't a surprise that Dream had brought him to the theme park that was next to the beach. It was a hotspot for dates and new couples. There were games that gave prizes and rides that were romantic enough to make it into cliché teen movies.

The romance aspect of it was understandable, and quite honestly, sweet, but overused.

"So, Darlene, do you wanna do anything first?" Dream asked.

Bad thought about it, "Well- not really. I'm not really good at dates and stuff, haha. Um- we could get some food and play some carnival games and see where the night takes us?" He said with an embarrassed smile.

Dream only chuckled and looked at Bad with a affirmative look, "I don't see why not, how about going to a food truck?"

Bad's face brightened, "Yeah! I'm craving some barbeque, I wonder if any food trucks are selling any."