Chapter 16: Battles and Love

Our gang is now training on a battlefield for the tournament. Gary, Ash, Sawyer, Alain, Clemont, Paul, Barry, Iris, Misty, Brock, are participating in the tournament while, Dawn, May, and Drew are practicing for their contests. Shauna and Serena are practicing their performance.

Ash: Charizard, Flamethrower!

(Charizard spits out a tornado of fire towards Metagross.)

Alain: Metagross, Dodge it and use Metal claw!

(Metagross dodges the fire attack and Its claws starts turnin white and it dashes towards Charizard.)

Ash: Dodge it!

(Charizard tries to dodge the attack but fails. The attack hits one of its wings.)

Ash: Charizard, No!

Alain: Finish this with Psyshock!

(Metagross starts preparing a white beam filled with many colors and shoots it at the Charizard.)

Ash: Surround yourself with Fire!

Alain: Huh?

(Charizard forms a massive fire ball around itself and Metagross white beama has no effect on it. Ash snickers.)

Ash: Now run towards Metagross and use Dragon Claw!

(Charizard runs towards Metagross with its massive fire ball around him with its right claw turning white and hit Metagross hard.)

Alain: Your smart, Ash. But You know I will win for sure!

Ash: You will see, Alain.

Alain: Metagross, Use meteor mash!

(Metagross tries to use meteor mash but fails due to his lack of it strength.)

Alain: Metagross, No!

Ash: Finish this with Seismic toss, Charizard!

(Charizard nods and flies towards the injured metagroos and picks him up and takes him high in the sky. He spins him  and throws him towards the ground. The smoke cleared to reveal a fainted Metagross.)

Alain: Return, Metagross, You did your best! Now rest.

(He returns his metagross in his pokeball.)

Alain: Your charizard is strong Ash.

Ash: Thanks, Alain.

Alain: But you won't win this time. Charizard, Go!

(Alain calls out his Charizard. Ash returns his Charizard and he takes out a pokeball in his hand.)

Ash: Greninja! I choose you!

(Greninja comes out.)

Alain: Charizard, Flamethrower!

(Alain's Charizard shoots fire at Greninja.)

Ash: Dodge it, and use Aerial Ace!

(Greninja dodges the attack and  uses Aerial Ace.)

Charizard: Dodge it and use Dragon Breath!

(Charizard dodges the attack and a black smoke starts forming at Charizard's mouth.)

Ash: Dodge it! Use Water Shuriken!

(Greninja dodges the attack and Forms a blue star in his hand and shoots it towards Charizard. It hits Charizard.)

Alain: Are you alright, Charizard?

Charizard: Charrrrrr!

Alain: Great, Now use Steel wing!