Pokemon Special Edition 1

Pikachu and Friends on a Adventure!                   

(It was now Maths period. The most boring period. It was silence in the class except for the teacher teaching. All the students either yawned or sighed. There were so not interested in this period. We could hear soft tapping of the pencils on the table. All the trainers pokemon were sleeping on the floor underneath their trainers desk. Pikachu who was sleeping peacefully earlier was now awoken by Ash's eraser falling down on its face. It got up and rubbed its face with one hand and saw the eraser on the floor.  It picked the eraser up and motioned his trainer to get it.)

Ash: Thanks, Pikachu.

Pikachu: pika... (Be careful next time, my beautiful face got hit by it.)

(Ash continued to trying to pay attention in class even though he didn't understand anything. Pikachu who was now wide awake, was very bored. He looked over to see Serena's Pancham fidgeting over his leaf. He crawled underneath Serena's desk and approached Pancham.)

Pikachu: Pika Pikachu Pika chaa? (I am bored. What do you wanna do?)

Pancham: Pan Pan cham cham Pan (I don't know, maybe we could go outside and play?)

Pikachu: Pika Pika! (Great idea! Let's tell others!)

Pancham: Pancham! (Okay, lets go.)

(Soon, they began sneaking and crawling underneath each of their pokemon friends.)

Happiny: Happi!

Pansage: Pansage!

Piplup: Pip Pip Piplup!

Roserade: Roserade.

Emogla: Emo!

Skitty (May's): Meow!

Psyduck: Psy syy!

Chespin: Chespin Chesp!

Flabebe: Flabebe!

Grookey: Grooookey!

Eevee: Eevoi!

(Then, they decided to also call out the pokemon who were in their pokeballs. Pikachu extended his tail and used it to gently remove the pokeballs from its trainer's tail. Soon, they remove all the pokeballs from their trainers belt/bag and meet up at the back of the class.)

Pikachu: Pika! (We got'em!)

Psyduck: Psy! *trips*

(Others gasp while Chespin quickly uses its vine whip to catch him and pull him back.)

Psyduck:  Duck! (Thanks.)

(After a major accident had been avoided, they crawled out of the classroom silently and started walking towards the pokemon hangout area.)

Emolga: Emoolgaaa..... (I don't want to go the same area again. We go there almost everyday....) 

Pansage: Pansage Pan sage. (Yeah, she is right..)

Grookey: Grooey keyy! *tapping its stick on the ground* (Maybe we could go 'outside' the school.)

 (Everyone agrees and get outside. They find a nice, green grassy garden just outside the school. They put the pokeballs on the ground and called everyone out. Everyone emerged out of their respective pokeballs and uttered their cries. Soon, they were playing volleyball. Skitty and Psyduck were napping underneath the tree while Roserade and Flabebe were exchanging flowers. Charizard and Dragonite were having a small squabble. Ash's Sceptile and Sawyer's Sceptile were having a conversation and Greninja and Gyrados were having a water fight.  Umbreon, Glaceon and Sylveon were talking amongst themselves. While Braixen and Infernape were showing each other their fire tricks.)