Chapter 44: Seeking Serena for Cheering!

Ash's current rank: 9671th (Normal Class.)

Serena's keys: 1

(Ash and his Pokemon were now in a training session. Serena and her Pokemon were too side bye side practicing their performance on the battlefield.)

Serena: Braixen, Use flamethrower and Minccino, use Scratch!

(Serena ordered her two loyal Pokemon. Braixen immediately spitted out a fire tornado and Minccino leaping  up and scratching them causing the fire to split into several pieces. Ash on other hand, had Greninja and Pikachu on a friendly sparr.)

Ash: Go on! You two are doing great!

Hadeon: Much like worst.

Serena: Hey!

Hadeon:  I am sorry, I am not speaking to you, blondie.

(Ash grit his teeth while Pikachu just mildly growled. Greninja stood in his signature pose. Hadeon with his Sobble sitting on his shoulder.)

Hadeon: Skitty got your tongue, eh?

Ash: Hey! You don't talk to Serena like that and my Pokemon always give their best!

Hadeon: Mhm, heard that you are currently participating in the World Coronation Series. What's your rank?

Ash: I am in Normal Class.

(Hadeon smirked. He then, takes out his phone and shows it to both.)

Hadeon: Great Class. You are never going to get in here.

Ash: You think so? I challenge you!

(Ash fiddled on his phone for a minute before his phone gave out a small beep.)

Hadeon: Challenge accepted.

(After few minutes, a green rotom drone came out of nowhere. Ash and Hadeon stand on the opposite sides on the battefield.)

Ash: Pikachu, I choose you!

(Pikachu stands in front of his trainer.)

Hadeon: Alright, Sobble, Gagnons! (Let's win! in French.)

Rotom Drone: This is a 1v1 battle between Hadeon of Postwik  town in Galar and Ash Ketchum of Pallet town in Kanto. May the battle begin!

Ash: Quick Attack, Pikachu!

(Pikachu moved in a zig zag order.)

Hadeon: Shoot water guns at Pikachu's feet, Sobble!

(Sobble obeyed and shot small water guns at the rat Pokemon's feet, while Pikachu tried to dodge them, one hits it at his back right paw, and slips. Pikachu falls and hits the ground.)

Hadeon: Hah! Loser! Sobble, Use Aqua Jet!

(Ash grunts.)

Ash: Pikachu, Use thunderbolt to counter it back!

(Pikachu shot a thunderbolt and a huge explosion was heard. It hit both of the Pokemon. Sobble was on the left side, panting while Pikachu on the right side, barely managing to stand up.)

Ash: Pikachu, You okay?

Pikachu: Pika Pika!

(Pikachu gets up, and stood on its two feet. Pikachu wanted to win this battle now, whatsoever. This ignited a fire in the mouse pokemon's eyes.)

Hadeon: Looks like, the loser team manages to stand up. But, in the end you are the ones going down.

Ash: We will see, Hadeon! Pikachu, get up and use Iron tail!