Chapter 38: Meeting Sonia!

(Our gang were talking among themselves in the cafeteria in the lunchtime. It was a total chaos as many students were chatting, the plates banging on the table and people eat. But a certain someone had a plan with her. She took her bag and pulled out 14 tickets in her hand. The were blue on top and white at the bottom and something written on them. Then she turned to her friends and smiled and said.)

Misty: Look, What I got!

(Everyone turns their heads towards her. She shows them the tickets.)

Brock: Tickets?

Misty: Mhm.

Ash: *in an excited tone* To what?

Misty: Come on, Come on Guess it?

Serena: To a concert?

Misty: No.

May: To a contest?

Dawn: To a Fashion show?

Misty: No, silly! I got the tickets to World Coronation League! 

Ash: *spits out his food on Gary* We are gonna watch L-Leon Battle?

Gary: Hey! Ashy-boy , you spilled your food on me *wipes off the food on his t-shirt with a tissue*

Misty: Mhm.

Barry: But. Where did you get them? And they are for all of us? Aren't those expensive?

Misty: Nope. I won them in a lottery.

Serena: So, when and where is it?

Misty: At the Wyndon Stadium in Wydon City on the following Sunday at 10.00am. Since we are in Spikemuth town, it would take us roughly 2 hours if we travel by train and 4-5 days on foot.

Brock: We can go by train as we don't want to miss school.

Shauna: So, we will meet at the school gate at 6?

Ash: Yeah! I am so pumped up!

Serena: *giggles* You sure are..

*On Sunday*

(Ash, Pikachu and Gary were on their way to the school gate. It was a cold morning, so Ash and Gary wore their jackets. Dew fell on the leaves as it was early in the morning. The cold wind blew on Ash's and Pikachu face making Ash's hair blew out of his face a little. But on Pikachu's side, as the most cold air hit him, he shivered a little and hid itself in Ash's hood, cooing. Ash gently smiles at him and puts his hand in his pockets. They finally reached the school gate and saw everyone standing there.)

Gary: Hey, Guys!

Serena: Hi Ash! Good Morning!

Ash: Hi Serena, 'Morning.

Brock: Well, Are y'all ready to go?

Shauna: Yup!

(They start walking towards the train station. Slowly, the sun started rising. They admired the sunrise and walking side by side. They finally reached the station. They reach the ticket booth and  Brock goes to book the train ticket. But, Alas! He saw a too beautiful woman chatting with the person in front of him. As the person finished talking with the lady. Brock pushed the Man, causing him to fall on his side and dash to the ticket window.)

Woman: Hi! I am Gladys, Where would you like to go today?

Brock: Hi Gladys! You are the most beautiful woman I ever met! I would like to go in your heart! (Brock said with heart in his eyes.)

)