Chapter 37: World Coronation Tournament

(Ash and co were now headed off to their dorms. It was now nighttime, Everyone now was off to sleep. Ash laid there in his bed, pikachu curled up near his side. Ash looks over to his bedside table, where six of his pokeballs were kept. He then turned his head and faced the ceiling, sighing.)

Ash: *mutters to himself* I am so..getting out of practice.... 

(Again he turns to look at his pokeballs and then at Pikachu.)

Ash: *mutters to himself* Everyone is training hard...but its like....we have nothing to train for...I mean earlier in my journeys, I had various leagues to look forward to, but now....its like I am doing nothing.....just battling...

(He keeps on wondering about his problems and then goes to sleep.)

*Next Day*

(Everyone was at the cafeteria table eating their breakfast. But someone was missing. This someone was Ash. He didn't sleep last night only to sleep at 7.45 giving him roughly an hour to sleep. The breakfast was about to end at 9.00am and it was 8.45am. Everyone shot worried glances towards each other.)

Misty: Gary, Isn't Ash your roommate?

Gary: Yeah? *sips on orange juice*

Misty: Well, Do you know where is he?

Gary: I thought he was training at the battlefield near Cafeteria with his pokemon as he usually does.

Barry: But, I went there before breakfast I didn't see him there?

Calem: Hmm....where could my BIL be? (A/N: Figure out what he refers to.)

(Upon hearing this, Serena's face becomes red and she slaps Calem on his back hard.)

Dawn: Uhhh, what is BIL?

Calem: Let me tell you.....BIL means-

Serena: *screams* NOTHING!

(But then, Ash enters through the cafeteria door with Pikachu on his shoulder. He had dark circles under his eyes and looked gloomy and sleepy.)

Serena: Oh hey Ash? Hungry?

Ash: Nahh...not much..

(He plops down on one chair.)

May: Huh, That's odd.. you would be eating like an hog, everyday.

Ash: Not today, May.

Serena: You good?

Ash: Yup. I am fine.

(And then bell rings, the students get up and head to their classes. Ash made his way towards his classes, sighing while others shot worried glances a him. They decided that he probably needed some 'me time' and left him alone for the day. As the day went on, with school and their homework and tests stuff getting over, everyone decided to meet up at the Student Pokemon hang out area. Everyone saw posters of some kind off tournament stuck on the walls. Everyone went close to it to see what it was.)

     WORLD CORONATION TOURNAMENT     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                       Listen Trainers!

Anyone  who wishes to participate in the World Coronation Tournament should register themselves online on your rotom phones. Each player will battle the players in their respective classes. These battles will be judged by Rotom drones which are now present throughout all the regions. So, get ready trainers! To participate in hot flaming battles or a stormy battle! or an electrifying battle!