Chapter 48: Ready for Revenge

*Somewhere in Kalos*

(After walking in a cold, dark hallway, Hadeon approached a metal door. He entered a code in the screen located next to it which caused the metal door to split in half. As he walked through it, he heard a loud deadly screech. He entered the room to see a large creature, caged in rings that surrounded it, charging with electricity. It screamed help in many ways. Scientists roamed around it like maniac, writing down things on their clipboard. Seeing noone to help him, the creature goes in full panic mode, shuddering its wings, trying to get the rings off. One scientists pressed a red button which caused a huge electric current pass through its body, resulting in the creature to pass out and collapse on the ground.)

Hadeon: We need him to be active, asap.

Scientist: I know, Mr. Tezuka. We are trying to make him to, but he resists every technique.

Hadeon: Hpynotize him by using the psychic Pokemon we have captured.

Scientist: Okay, sir. On it.

(At that moment, a person enters. Hadeon turns around to see his father, standing in the rooms, his arms folded.)

???: Great strategy, son. You have literally grown on me.

Hadeon: Thanks, father. Soon we will be plotting your revenge on the world.

???: Yes, son. Soon, I will capture this world, transform into a better place, more beautiful and more successful.

 Soon, I will capture this world, transform into a better place, more beautiful and more successful

(The son and father duo, both start laughing together.)

*With Ash and the gang, on the beach*

Pikachu: Pika pika!!!

(Pikachu exclaimed as he threw a beach ball towards Ash. Ash catches it easily, passing it off to Gary. They were playing in the water in their swim trunks. The girls were laying on the beach, getting a tan. Ash and Serena's eggs rested beside Serena, who was reading a book, with skitty napping on her lap. All the Pokemon were having fun, playing with each other. Brock, Clemont and Cilan were chatting as usual on some recipe. Bonnie and Max made sand castles on the beach.)

Ash: Serena!!!!

Gary: Misty!!! Come on, you guys, come play with us, in the water!

Misty: We have no plans of getting wet, Mr. Oak.

Sawyer: Then, we make you wet!

Iris: Don't even dare.

(The boys get out of the water and run towards the girls. Ash grabs Serena's hand, Gary grabs Misty's, Paul grabs Dawn's, Drew grabs May's, Cilan grabs Iris's. They pull them into the water, the girls screaming.)

Misty: Time to get my mallet out!!!

Sawyer: No!!!

(Misty chased Sawyer with her mallet. Everyone laughs and starts splashing each other in water.)

Brock: Come on, guys the food is ready!!

Ash: FOOD!!!

(Ash was first to race towards the food. The rest of the gang followed him, chuckling.)

Serena: Calm down, babe.

(Serena said as she walked towards Ash and sat down beside him on the picnic mat. The others sat down, in a circle. Cilan and Clemont were out, feeding the Pokemon. Ash grabbed an apple, biting it. The group were enjoying their little picnic when suddenly, the sky slowly started to turn dark. Clouds started to fill the entire sky. The gang looked up and pondered what in the world had happened. Suddenly, they heard a loud, deafening screech. They saw a creature flying in the sky.)

Iris: What is that!

Cilan: It looks like a Pokemon!

Goh: I want to catch it!

Chloe: This is scary!

Ash: Hey, isn't that-

(A/N: Cliffhanger! Sorry! It took me ages to post a new chapter again. Well, tomorrow are my exams, but anyways I am going to update. What is happening? Who is Hadeon's father? Who is that Pokemon? Stay tuned. P.S sorry, if the chapter is short, they are going to be this length till I finally decide on the main plot. )