29: How Are You?

"You're home late..." Namjoon muttered, Jin jumped as he turned to look at him with wide eyes. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you,"

"It's fine. I was staying over time at the office." Jin said, "I didn't know you were coming over." He muttered, Namjoon shrugged standing to follow the older. "Your internet is better." He said, Jin nodded as he entered the kitchen, sighing as he looked at time. "Shit, I was supposed to cook tonight."

Jin set his hands on the counter, staring at nothing as he tried to get his mind together. Flinching a little when he felt Namjoon wrap his arms around his waists. "You look tired," Namjoon muttered, "What's up?"

"Hoseok."

"Mm," Namjoon hummed, resting his chin on Jin's shoulder. "Did he fuck up again?" Jin let out a dry laugh, "Tremendously. Yoongis not happy, and I'm in the middle of this shit. It's not fun."

"Why did you have to stay over?" Namjoon asked, Jin sighed, "Hoseok went to visit Taehyung after they had an argument. I'm pretty sure he went home after that. Yves and I stayed over to watch over the office. I can see why Hoseoks always stressed by the end of the day."

"You should rest, Jin."

"I know, I'm not pretty when I'm stressed," Jin sighed, smiling slightly, Namjoon rolled his eyes. "You're always pretty."

Jin hummed in acknowledgment. They stood in silence for awhile, Namjoon yawned as he hugged Jin tighter. "You should slow down. In the time that I've know you, you've been back and forth between Yoongi and Hoseok."

Jin smiled.

"Trust me, it's already hard enough to deal with Yoongi, and from what I can tell, Hoseok is a handful too. Dealing with both of them is a headache." Namjoon said, Jin nodded, its not unusual for him to be this quiet. But Namjoon could tell it was because he was so tired.

"Are you hungry?"

"No. I ate." Namjoon muttered, "Are you?" Jin shook his head, "Not really, I just wanted to cook. I could've used the leftovers for at least three days."

"Ah, smart."

"I know," Jin smiled, turning his head towards Namjoon, Namjoon gave him a dimpled smile as he kissed his cheek. "C'mon, let's go to bed."

"Okay."

—————

It's two days later when Jimin finally asks Yoongi if he's talked to Hoseok. He had a feeling Hoseok would've just brushed off whatever's bothering him, but it doesn't hurt to check and see if he's talked about it.

"What's up with Hoseok?" Jimin asked, he didn't miss the way Yoongi scoffed. He didn't even look up from his phone as he spoke. "Nothing. Why?"

"Did you two get into another fight?" Jimin asked, Yoongi was silent and Jimin groaned, "C'mon, tell me, I'm aching for drama."

"You're aching to be nosey. Nothing happened. Pick a movie already." Yoongi muttered, Jimin was going to speak again when Namjoon and Jungkook entered the room with popcorn.

"Are you sure Jin couldn't come?" Jimin asked Namjoon, the older shook his head as Jungkook sat beside Jimin for cuddles. "He had to take care of something with Taehyung. Maybe we could've invited Hoseok, though." Namjoon muttered, all eyes turned to Yoongi and the smaller rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? This is a movie night between friends."

"Hoseok's our friend, right?" Jungkook asked, both Namjoon and Jimin nodded. "Of course he is, he may have been on my bad side once or twice. But he's a good man, isn't that right, Yoongi?" Jimin asked, Yoongi scoffed, "The movie. Start it."