5: Ancient

"What're we doing here, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, following the older through the library, he was dragged out of bed ten minutes ago and he was definitely missing that comforting warmth form said bed. "We, are looking for information on ties."

"Why? Exactly?" Yoongi asked, watching as Jungkook blew dust from a book with a disgusted expression. "Because, you need to know what you're getting into." Jungkook smiled, opening the book, he immediately closed it, saying something about hating books written purely Greek.

"Okay, that's what the internet's for." Yoongi said, Jungkook shook his head as he turned to Yoongi. "How gullible can you be in order to believe everything you look up on the internet?" Yoongi opened his mouth to argue, but Jungkook continued. "No, no internet. We need those old books people wrote millions, billions years ago. That's where you get the real information."

"Yeah, that's great and all, but most people take things from these books and summarize it...on the internet." Yoongi argued, Jungkook glared at him before he opened yet another ancient book written in Greek. "Also, those great and amazing books you think we'll get information from...are written in Greek, which neither of us can read." Yoongi said, a smile on his face as Jungkook sighed and turned to him.

"We may need to call Namjoon,"

---------------------------------------------

Hoseok sighed as he entered his friend's apartment, he hasn't messed with Yoongi all day, and he's getting kind of bored of just sitting around, waiting for the younger to finally come around.

"If you're thinking about what I think you're thinking about, then no, do not bother that boy." Jin said, Hoseok mocked him as entered the kitchen, looking for something to eat. "Don't worry, he's gunna come around, threw a grape at them after you left. Heard his group of friends talking about things they could do to help, Yoonmi find out more about being tied to you."

"First of all, his name is Yoongi--"

"Same difference."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Second, you threw a grape at them? Really?" Jin groaned, "Not literally, Idiot. Threw my ease dropper crystals, they look like grapes, so I called them grapes." He explained, Hoseok nodded as he sat down beside his friend, a bag of chips in his hand.

"I feel like it's still gunna be awhile until he's alright with me, once he finds out some of the cons of being tied to such a powerful God." Hoseok said, making a face at the thought, Jin shrugged, "Then don't tell him, less he knows for right now the better."

"That shit doesn't even really work nowadays anyways. All ancient shit that was debunked years ago." Jin continued, Hoseok shook his head, "Yeah, maybe for children like you and Tae. But me? I'm original, a pure fuckin' God. That ancient shit still applies to me." Hoseok said, Jin sat up to look at the older.

"Holy shit, really? How come I never knew this?" Jin asked, Hoseok shrugged, "Didn't know it was important, since we're not tied."

"And never will be."

"Oh yeah, definitely, I'd end my shit before I ever even think about being tied to you." Hoseok said, Jin punched him with all his strength, nearly knocking Hoseok of the couch.

------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you called me all the way up here just to read Greek." Namjoon sighed, flipping through some pages as Yoongi was looking up some things on the computer. "I told you guys, I'm pretty sure I was dropped on the head as a baby, I should be able to read this shit." Jungkook said, Yoongi snorted, "Yeah, you were definitely dropped." he said, Jungkook glared at him.

The Devil's Work || Yoonseokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें