15: I Used You

"So, how's it going with your mystery man?" Jimin asked, Jungkook rolled his eyes as he looked at the older, "Good, I guess? We only talked a little yesterday...and we didn't talk about much." Jungkook said, Jimin pouted as he looked at him, "It's probably just awkward right now, just wait it out, see how things turn out."

"Where's Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, walking into the apartment as if he owned the place. "I swore I locked the door when I came in." Jungkook muttered as the older sat on the couch. "In his bedroom, he wasn't feeling well and I offered to help but he said he just needed to rest." Jimin shrugged, "The kid is stubborn, there's not much I can do."

"You know,when I came by last night after he got back from the office, he was acting kinda strange then too," Jungkook said, Jimin rolled his eyes, "Is there ever a time you aren't here?"

"Maybe he caught a common cold or something." Namjoon muttered, the three turned when they heard groaning from Yoongi's bedroom. "Yoongi, sweetie, if you're gonna die, at least do it quietly." Jimin yelled smiling when Yoongi shouted a 'fuck you' back.

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he got up to check on the poor boy. He entered the bed room to see the younger sprawled out on his bed, the covers thrown on the floor as he laid with a tank top and shorts. "I'm dying, Joon." Yoongi muttered, Namjoon shook his head.

"It's a common cold, Yoongi, you'll be fine." Yoongi shook his head, sitting up slightly to look at the older. "It happened again."

"What?"

"That thing that happened the other day, I blacked out and woke up like nothing happened, I mean I still feel weird and worn out, like I did a bunch of running or something. And now I feel like absolute shit. I dunno what's wrong with me." Yoongi explained, Namjoon sighed as he leaned against the doorframe, his eyes directed towards the ceiling as if the answer would be there. "Did you ever talk to Hoseok about this?"

"Fuck, no! I completely forgot!" Yoongi whined, rolling over in his bed and nearly falling in the floor. He glared at his ringing phone as if it were giving him a migraine. "It's Seokjin, answer it for me."

"What? Why me?"

"You should talk to your future boyfriend more, he was all worried about you answering yesterday." Yoongi smiled weakly at the older, Namjoon blushed and grabbed the phone, glaring at Yoongi before answering.

"Hell-"

"Yoongi! Where the hell are you? Work started fifteen minutes ago and I have yet to see you!" Jin yelled from the other line, Namjoon looked at Yoongi and the smaller just shrugged. "Uh, Hi, Seokjin. This is-"

"Namjoon! Hi, I mean't to text you today but my fucking boss kept me busy all morning so I didn't have time. How are you? Wanna go out some time?"

"Well, actually--"

"Hey Jin, so sorry to interrupt but I can't come in today, I'm fucking sick." Yoongi said, snatching the phone from Namjoon, he heard Jin scoff on the other end, "Sick? Nice excuse, Yoongi, I'll see you when you get here." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I'm being serious, I'm sick. I'm running a fever and I feel like shit. No jokes."

"I cannot believe you got sick the same day Seojun's out, now I'll definitely be bored all by myself. Might as well take the rest of the day off." Jin mumbled, Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean Seojun's out?"

Seokjin hesitated for a second before he spoke. "I dunno, he just called out for today, lucky bastard-- Jung Hoseok, you give my phone back right now!" Suddenly, Jin's voice sounded far away, Yoongi could hear him protesting and yelling in the background even as Hoseok spoke. "You're sick?"