40 : Aphrodite's Curse

"You talked to me because of Hoseok?"

"Hm?" Yoongi hummed, glancing up at the older, he didnt look upset, not even bothered, just curious. Yoongi shrugged, "Yeah, he, um...he told me I should patch things up with everyone so i did."

"Hoseok talked to you and you listened?"

"He said something helpful, stop looking at me like that." Yoongi said, Jin rolled his eyes as he leaned against the desk. "So? Did you thank him?"

"I did."

"Are you two on good terms now or...?" Jin trailed off, Yoongi sighed as he met his eyes, giving him another shrug as he thought about it. "I wouldn't say so. He gave me much needed advice and I thank him for that but...I mean...what happens if I let him back in again and just continues to do stupid shit?" Yoongi asked, Jin pursed his lips before he let out a sigh. "That, my friend, is the downside of being associated with the Devil. It's his job to do stupid shit. It's what feeds him energy, what keeps him alive and thriving. Hoseok would kill all of us and himself if he weren't allowed to stir some shit up every now and then."

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but Jin brought a finger up and he closed it just as fast. "But." Jin smiled, "Hoseok learns from his mistakes. It may take one or two-"

"Or three to twenty of them." Yoongi cut in to say, smiling at the way Jin rolled his eyes. "It may take a few mistakes to learn from them but he learns. I don't think you'll have to worry about him doing anything you wouldn't want him to do. He knows about self control, he just hates to do it. But...he'd do it for you." Jin said, that last sentence sounded like it had more meaning to it than it should. Yoongi shrugged as he looked away from the older.

"I'll think on it. Just...let me take care of something else first and then, yeah, I'll talk to him."

"Something else? What's that? Need help with it?" Jin asked, taking a sip from his water bottle filled with wine. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No. It's nothing major." He muttered, he must not have look too sure by the way Jin searched his face. "Is it something stupid? You know how I feel about stupid plans."

"It's not stupid...I don't think."

"If you're that hesitant, then I say call it off. Don't do something you're not going to be too proud of." Jin said, Yoongi met his eyes and nodded. "Of course, I know."

"Alright. Call me if you need anything and- oh," Jin paused as he stood from Yoongi's desk, walking backwards as he looked at him. "I'm coming up to your apartment tonight."

"Wh-"

"Jimin invited me. Couldn't say no." Jin said, he shrugged as he walked away. Yoongi groaned into his hands. He's going to kill him.

*******

This was a mistake.

Yoongi was outside of Seojun's place, feeling and looking like a fucking idiot. He should have just stayed with Jimin and Jin, the two were begging him to just stay at his apartment and drink with them. They even invited Taehyung to come. Joon and Jungkook were out doing God knows what.

And Yoongi being the idiot he is declined them. Just so he could come see Seojun. The anxiety filling his body was enough to close his throat, forcing him to take deep breaths. His hands were another tremor away from falling off. This was ten times more pressuring than it should be.

Yoongi shook his head, he asked for this, and he's going to go through with it. He had to. Yoongi knocked twice on Seojun's door, it not opening even a second later. "Hey,"

"Hi. Hey." Yoongi said, cringing at himself as he was let inside, he took his shoes off and took a place on Seojun's couch. He didn't let his memories of what has happened on this couch cloud his thoughts, he couldn't.