43: No More Than This

"Get some sleep, okay? I could tell you were tired." Hoseok said once he took Yoongi home, he followed Yoongi up to his apartment, Yoongi glanced at him before opening the door, not answering him as he went inside and grabbed Hoseoks wrist, dragging him inside as well.

"What—What's happening?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi let him go and turned to him. "Why did you follow me up here?"

"Hmm?" Hoseok hummed, "Just wanted to make sure you got here safely, I am a gentleman after all." Hoseok smiled, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he grabbed Hoseok's tie and pulled him to his bedroom. Hoseok followed him with wide eyes, surprised at this turn of events. Hoseok doesn't remember closing the bedroom door but it definitely happened because he was being pushed against it.

"A gentleman, huh?" Yoongi asked, loosening the taller's tie, slowly pulling it off of him and tossing it to the floor. Hoseok could only nod, are they really doing this? So soon after they just decided to go back to being friends with benefits? Already?

Yoongi finally met his eyes as he started to unbutton his shirt next. "Are you sure you are one?"

"Always." Hoseok whispered, Yoongi smiled to himself as he bit his bottom lip fiddling with the next button. "Throw that gentleman shit away for a good...twenty minutes so you can fuck me." Yoongi whispered back, Hoseok cursed as he grabbed Yoongi's face, smashing his lips against his, Yoongi moaned as he abandoned the buttons to run his hands through his hair, tugging hard enough for Hoseok to moan.

Hoseok grabbed Yoongis shirt and pulled it apart, the buttons of his shirt flying this way and that, Yoongi gasped as he looked at the floor. "Hoseok!"

"Shh," Hoseok hushed him, as he pushed him down on the bed, pulling his own shirt off and throwing it on the floor. "I'll buy you another one." Yoongi smiled as he kissed Hoseok's cheek, letting him pull his pants off. "You better."

"I will," Hoseok whispered, squeezing pale thighs as he captured Yoongis lips in another kiss, he slowly rut down against the smaller, Yoongi moaning against his mouth, his legs wrapping around Hoseok's waists to meet him halfway. Hoseok continued to grind down on him as a hand reached to grab the lube that was...weirdly already placed on the nightstand for easy access. He'll make fun of Yoongi for that later.

Hoseok pulled away from Yoongi with a small smile as he pulled the smaller's boxers off, throwing them to a random place in the room. He moved to reach into Yoongis drawer, ignoring the confused look he gave him. "Condom. So I won't come inside you and you know...fuck things up again." Hoseok muttered, Yoongi only nodded as he watched Hoseok undress completely and then join him on the bed.

"Ready?"

"Mhm." Yoongi hummed, Hoseok nodded as he covered his fingers in lube, pressing the first finger against Yoongis rim, the resistance at a minimum as his finger slid in easily. Yoongi sighed as he laid his head back, eyes closing. Hoseok quickly slid in his second finger, already working Yoongi open because he knew he could take it. Yoongi whimpered a bit at the sudden stretch but he took it pretty well after that.

"Good boy," Hoseok muttered, his third finger teasing his hole, watching Yoongis facial expressions as he continued to tease him, Yoongi huffed as he opened his eyes and brought it his head up enough to glare. Hoseok smiled as he pushed the third finger in, watching as Yoongi moaned and laid his head back down, whatever smart comment he had on his lips gone. "Fuck."

"Yeah," Hoseok said, he pushed one of Yoongi's legs back and sat up a bit as he started to fuck the smaller with his fingers, loving the moan that was ripped out of him as he continued to fuck him. Yoongi gasped when he touched his prostate, a hand darting down to grab Hoseok's wrist in attempts to stop him. "Hoseok, please."