17: Who'd You Dream About?

Yoongi woke up with the sight of Hosoek staring at him, a small smirk on his face. "What?" Yoongi asked Hoseok shrugged as he turned on his back, looking up at the ceiling. "You were making noises."

"Huh?"

"I mean, it's not like you were loud as fuck. I could barely hear you." Hoseok said, Yoongi gave him a questioning look, he could tell Hoseok wasn't finished speaking. "Barely. You sounded cute."

"Fuck off." Yoongi muttered, he sighed as he laid there, too tired to get out of the bed. "So, who was it?"

"What?" Yoongi asked, he was getting annoyed with this man who was still in his bed, uninvited. "You had a wet dream. Who was it?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi's eyes widened as he tried as subtly as possible to reach down and touch his underwear, Hoseok's eyes followed his every movement and smiled when he saw Yoongi's expression change from questioning to absolutely horrified. "You can tell just from the noises I make?"

"So you did? Do you dream about me, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi groaned as he rolled out of bed. "I'm taking a shower."

"Uh-huh."

"You shut the fuck up and make breakfast. You're gunna sleep here? Then do some work." Yoongi said, it was still early and he really didn't feel like change into his work clothes right now, he just grabbed a simple change of clothes and uncomfortably made his way to the bathroom. "You're not gunna tell me?"

"No. Fuck off."

Hoseok pouted as he followed him into the bathroom. "Really? You're not gunna tell me who got the prize of fucking you in your dream?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi groaned as he turned to the older. "It wasn't you. Leave."

"It wasn't me?" Hoseok asked, they stared at eachother for a few seconds and then Yoongi started to feel the blush creeping up his neck. "I-I Don't know, just— leave!" Yoongi yelled, pushing Hoseok out of the bathroom and locking the door. He knew Hoseok could easily get passed a locked door but he hoped the older got the message.

Yoongi sighed to himself as he stripped and got into the shower, letting the water run over his head as he started to space out. Truthfully, Yoongi knew exactly who was in his dream.

Seojun.

Seojun was grabbing his waists, grinding against him while whispering in his ear and biting his neck. It was like the guy knew how to turn Yoongi on as he pushed him down on the bed, pulled his pants off and kissed his thighs.

Seojun knew how to seduce Yoongi the same way Hoseok would, except Seojun was softer, more gentle, he didn't worry about leaving bite marks or choking the smaller. And while those were things Yoongi loved, he didn't mind the change.

And dear God, did it feel so good once Seojun was fucking him, slow but hard thrusts that made Yoongi want to scream..at least in the dream, he's happy for the fact that he didn't let out any loud noises in real life, or he'd roll over and die from embarrassment.

The dream didn't last long after he came, Seojun kissed him and pulled away with a smile, saying "You're so pretty," and, "I'll see you soon."

Whatever the fuck that meant.

Yoongi sighed as he spent another five minutes to shower since the first half was just him staring at a wall thinking about his fucking wet dream.

He got dressed afterwards and met Hoseok in the kitchen. "You haven't even started yet?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok sighed as he turned to the smaller. "I don't feel like it, we're literally going to pass McDonald's on our way to the office. Let's just get that and call it a day— those my sweatpants?"