33 : Give Me Some Space

When Yoongi got to the office, he immediately searched the floor for Jin, eyes scanning the room as he walked over to his desk. He sighed as he sat down, disappointed. He's even a couple minutes late and the guy isn't getting on his ass.

Yoongi had to keep from scratching his neck because of the make up he used to cover his hickeys. That's why he was late. Quickly texting Jimin that he was at his house (the same house he's never at. He practically lives with Taehyung) and that he was stealing somethings from him. They weren't the exact same skin tone, but they were close enough, Yoongi quickly covered the hickeys on his neck from last night and almost tripped over his own feet trying to hurry back at his car.

Yoongi did notice that his body felt weird, lighter. It was the kind of light you get when a weight's been lifted off of you shoulders. He just felt like he could float away if a good gust of wind got to him. He couldn't tell if that's a good thing or not.

He jumped when he saw Seokjin finally coming his way. The older didn't look too happy to see him. "Jin!" Yoong exclaimed, he watched Jin sigh, walking over to the younger with circles under his eyes.

"I — have you been getting enough sleep?" Yoongi asked, Jin only shook his head, making a gesture for Yoongi to continue. "No. And with everything going on, I'm not sure if I'll be able to, no matter how much Namjoon wants me to."

"What's going on?"

Jin sighed as he looked at Yoongi, a sad, tired look in his eyes. Before he could even say anything, Yoongi already felt guilty. "Where we you past night? Home?" Jin asked, Yoongi only shook his head, "With Jimin and Jungkook?" Jin questioned, Yoongi shook his head again, he felt like Jin knew, he knew where Yoongi was and he's just toying with him.

"So you were the Seojun." Jin concluded, Yoongi nodded, "And you two had sex?"

Another nod.

"Without a condom?"

Yoongi thought his head would fall off with the way his head was shaking and moving every which way. Jin sighed as he scratched the back of his neck. "Okay." He sighed, about to walk away when Yoongi grabbed his arm.

"I didn't know."

Jin looked at him, the more Yoongi examined his features, the more tired he looked. "I didn't know it would break our tie." Yoongi said, biting his lip hard, he thought his teeth would sink right through it but he let go. "Am I tied to Seojun now?"

"No," Jin answered immediately, as if he knew Yoongi would ask him that question. "When Seojun came in you, it only broke your tie with Hoseok, he'd have to cum in you a second time if you want to tie with Seojun." Jin explained, Yoongi nodded and Jin looked down to where he was still holding him.

"Are...are you mad at me?"

Jin gave him a small smile, swatting lightly at Yoongi's hand to get him to let go. "Not mad...just slightly disappointed." He said, finally free to walk away from Yoongi and towards Hoseok's office.

That shouldn't have hurt as much as it did.

Disappointed? Jin is Hoseok's friend, of course he'd be upset that his friend was hurt. But fuck, even Jimin was disappointed in him. Sighing and giving him sad eyes. Did Hoseok have them wrapped around his finger or something? Did they forget all the shit Hoseok has pulled on him since he's known him? All of that shit out of the window just because Yoongi fucking slept with someone?

It's not fair. Yoongi gets it, he fucked up. He didn't know their tie would cut. But they're treating this situation as if Yoongi killed someone. As if Hoseok weren't the reason Yoongi has cried, gotten hurt, and sick. As if they weren't the ones against everything Hoseok has done from the beginning. Now all of a sudden Yoongi's the villain because he cut their fucking tie?