31 : A Distant Memory

"Yoongi! Your exam is today!" Jimin yelled, walking into Yoongi's kitchen with a wide smile. "Shut up," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes as looked over his notes one last time, fuck he is not ready for this damn thing.

"You'll do fine, Yoongi." Jimin smiled, patting the smallers back. "What're you gunna do after you finish the test, Jungkook and I are gunna be chilling at Tae's house if you wanna visit to celebrate." He said, Yoongi shrugged, "I dunno, I might just go home and sleep. This week has been way too stressful."

"I understand, just take care of yourself, okay?" Jimin asked, kissing Yoongi's cheek, Yoongi nodded with a small smile. "I will."

"And take your time, I know how you feel about tests but it's important to at least try."

"I know, Jimin."

"And—"

"Alright, that's enough. Leave. Now." Yoongi said, Jimin gave him a bright smile as he moved towards the front door. "Do well! I love you!"

"Love you too, now go!"

*********

"I haven't been here in forever." Jin sighed, his arm interlocked with Namjoon's as they entered Hoseoks home. "Is there a reason why we're all here?"

"For drinks. I would've invited Yoongi but he's probably tired from exams. Plus, Jimin and Jungkook didn't want to come since they went drinking the other day. Well, Jimin wanted to come but Jungkook told him not to." Jin shrugged, they sat on the couch and Taehyung came from the kitchen with bottles of beer in his hands. Hoseok walking behind him looking a comfortable as ever.

"It's so weird seeing my boss like this outside of work." Jin muttered, grabbing a beer and giving it to Namjoon. "You havent shut up since you got here." Hoseok said, Jin pouted, "I just got here." He muttered.

"So, What's the special occasion?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok shrugged, "Just to relax and get away. The meetings recently have been a pain in my ass, not to mention this whole situation with Yoongi— speaking of which." Hoseok said, taking a seat on the love seat beside Taehyung, leaving the couch for Namjoon and Jin.

"Rules. One, no bringing up Yoongi and our relationship." He said, ignoring Jin's exaggerated eye roll. "Two, no couple shit."

"What?" Namjoon muttered, Hoseok shurgged, "You're allowed to cuddle, any kissing or groping and I'm kicking you out." Hoseok said, Namjoon huffed, "You Don't have to worry about that, we're not the type for PDA..."

"Eh.." Jin said, moving his hand in a so-so gesture. Namjoon ignored him. "We won't do anything, Hoseok. Nor will we mention Yoongi. Right?" Namjoon asked, Jin nodded with a small smile. "Our lips are sealed tight!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, yeah right. Another bottle of beer and those two are going to be rattling on about Yoongi all night. "Okay, question."

"Ask away."

"You haven't used Yoongi recently, right? Like for doing your dirty work?" Jin asked, Namjoon and Taehyung groaned, he barely lasted a minute. "I haven't used him since the day he got sick. There really was no need, I got my angels back a couple days after that so I didn't really need him anymore." He shrugged, Jin hummed as he leaned against Namjoon.

"Interesting."

"Uh huh."

"Alright. Now no more questions about Yoongi." Hoseok said, glaring at Jin before he sat back in his seat, sipping his beer and letting the room fill with silence. "Yoongi had his exam today."