𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

As soon as you get back to your apartment with Semi, you immediately rang Daishou to come over to the apartment . As his regular attitude he was cocky and optimistic in a way that made you scoff. 

Semi sat on the corner of a couch waiting. Daishou knew he was going to reveal himself to Semi. He did not realistically care. Sure, they played volleyball together  five years ago but this is reality now, he got in with the adult workers per say.

Once he arrived to your apartment door , he paused for a second before he knocked, his now egotistical self became self conscious. He knew you fancied Semi. He was the only one who knew. You gathered an unique bond with him. He was the only person you knew in the industry. He was  a newbie too. Sure, he has more experience than you but was still inexperienced in a way.

He was the closest thing to support for this. Only Semi and him knew you. Daishou was such a good friend you gossip to him when you get anxious about streaming. 

When he knocked , there was moans to be heard from behind your door. However it was not you and Semi riding , it was a ploy to mess with him.

'If you could stop sucking dick y/n sweetie for 5 minutes, I know you're excited whore but we need to discuss some shit before it happens. Is Semi in there? Am I in the clear to come in?' He shouts out as you scolded him incase any other residents heard.

'Come in, you slut!' you murmured as Semi looks at you in awe. 'How does he know my name- oh my god' Semi gulped as he saw the taller man appear in front of him.'

'Daishou?' he tilted his head as Daishou smirked down at him. 'Yeah, I know. Shocking this is how we meet again after high-school , and for Ushijima's little sister of all people-' he was cut off by you giving him an atrocious attempt of a slap.

'Right so Sal-'

'-Is going to be impossible to get on such short notice'

'No No ..... I'll work my charm on them , don't you worry about it sweetheart' you quoted as he chuckled as you grabbed the phone. 'It will be a piece of cake for them to grant a fourway but I'll work my way up to get Sal here, if it's the last thing ill do. We need that higher ranking , Daishou, He can help us, I know Semi helped immensely for this already but we need to go higher for the cash.

Semi stood back and watch the two talk , admiring how confident and dedicated you were to get him onto your live. It was as if you would stop at nothing to get him on. Semi knew however all you had to do was flutter your pretty little eyelashes and it would work. 

Whilst he was in a gaze he missed the part of you and Daishou actually agreeing to ring your boss. He snapped out of your gaze and went to examine you calling him.

You were not anxious or terified in the slightest. You were feeding the company more money ever since the Semi stint. True, rough sex is all people want in their life. The viewers at home certainly enjoyed it.

Daishou sat on the arm chair as he ran both his hands through his semi long brown hair. He was dressed as if looks could kill. He had his black skinny jeans with black combat boots and a black leather jacket. He had a white t-shirt underneath for variation.

 He dressed similarly to Semi , however Semi was not dressed up for the occasion today. He had a black beanie in his head until he got back to your apartment, ripped black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. He still has his nails in pristine condition since he met you. He aftercares you by cuddling and you paint his nails incase they were chipped. His index and middle finger on his dominant hand were painted, just to get him to wear anything except black nail varnish.

Alas, the long awaited phone call was answered. You put your phone on the coffee table and heard the boss grunt.

"Yes Cindy darling? What is it?" he huffed and coughed. Semi steps out of the room to the balcony to have a cigarette .

"Hey! So for my promotion you said a threeway between the latest guy I fucked on screen with another MD or MJ would be a great idea as a celebratory for my promotion... I have his permission and he will get payed in full, yes? I also have MD Callum here with me too. But, I want to add-"

"Cindy , babe, you better not ask for anything too extraordinary-"

"I want a fourway. Sal in it. Please enclose his buisness number and let me contact him for this-"

A laugh can be heard from the other end of the phone , a chesty one. He tsked into the phone, takes a deep breath and finally began to talk again.

"No problem , but if he says no do not come to me huffing and sobbing about this because it won't happen-"

"It will happen!! Thanks , I am going to contact him immediately!" as you hung up switly with a grin , you turned to give Daishou a squeeze and began to ring Sal's number , hoping he would pick up. He did not pick up first time, you pouted and tried again as Semi re-appeared into the room.

You had the phoone in your hand and pranced around and waited for the response as Semi cocked his brow. Daishou sneered and murmurs, "She got Sal's number, now shes rin-"

"Hello?" a voice was heard from the other end of the line as you smirked.

"Hey, is this Sal?" you innocently murmured into the phone, Semi cringing at the sight as you flipped him off   as Sal cleared his throat.

"Did that fucking idiot give you my private number instead? I swear delete this number this inst-"

"Awww~ do not be like that with me ,Sal . I'm using my private number too! I'm in the same company as you and would like to coll-"

"I don't do charity work princess, so if that is what you're looking for the answer is no." Sal spat from the phone as you gasped lightly, Semi intently holding back a loud laugh.

"If it is beneficial to you , I'm Cindy from your studio, I'm kind of rising to the charts lately and I recently got promoted so maybe it would be beneficial for your old ass! Good day to you sir !" you yelled into the phone and before you hung up you heard a laugh from the other line.

"You must be a new youngling .. because if you knew what was best for you , you would not speak to someone who is not only older than you but of higher rank . I could either destroy you or your career in a minute." Sal sighs and hangs up. 

Semi and Daishou frantically looked at her and sighed. "We don't need him." Daishou uttered as Semi nodded." Who is Sal anyways?" 

You and Daishou looked at him shocked. You jogged out of the room to get your laptop. Once you returned you pulled up the search for the website to show Semi his work.

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

ahhhh!! WHOS SAL LEAVE UR COMMENTS HERE . SALS INTRODUCTION IS NEXT CHAPTER.