𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

             "Oh my god I'm so sorry!!" you proclaimed as you bumped into Tendou satori, the learning pastry chef, not consummating it was him until you saw the red, silky, spiked hair. "Wakatoshi didn't tell me you transferred here!!! Did he tell you Eita- oh, for fuck sake!" he wailed, watching Eita flexing his electrical guitar to another one of the new students of the college, the other woman immediately tumbling for the man.

"You remember Semi Semi! Dont you little Ushijima!" Tendou laughs as you shrugged "I mean, sorta I guess, sounds familiar. You know I didn't want to hang out with you lot in high school, not when you're friends with my brother." you disclose as Semi turned to look at you.

"Huh, look at you Little Ushiji, actually in with the big shots now, huh?" he smirked as you analyse the silver haired man. His hair was a little longer, his style from high school completely different as he wore plaid pants and a black jumper styled t-shirt, and to top it off he had his nails painted.

" uh, yeah? " you shrugged, really wanting to finish this conversation as you came to a resentment towards your brothers friends. No reason to conclude, just you disliked your brother. "Naw, look at her all shy!!! Also to answer your question Satori, yes, I did know she was coming here," as he ruffled your hair, you immediately whacking his hand away from you. He puts his hands up as a defense and whistle.

"Fuck me, you have spunk. Ima head to class, talk later, Tendou! Uh, nice meeting you once again, y/n !" he walks away as Tendou shakes his head. "He changes his style, is the captain of the college's volleyball team and plays the electric guitar and thinks he's a God or something! He doesn't even come to meet up with us anymore after work on Tuesdays! How inconsiderate of him!" Satori shakes his head.

" Anyways, I presume Wakatoshi told Semi to look after you instead of me because I personally love ya! " Tendou laughs and puts his injured hand over his head, "My heart is crack'd! It's crack'd!" he dramatically sighs and it did earn a giggle off of your modest self, him smiling at it. "You have my Snapchat, I'll send you on my number later on in the day if anything you need! Upset by a boy? I'll fucking kill him then we get Macdonald's! Failed an exam? I'll kill the teacher then we will go to Macdonald's! Kay? Talk later princess!" he pinches your cheek, laughing as he strolled off to class.

You shrugged it off, happy you at least have Tendou to over see you in college. It wasn't easy in 2nd year transferring because the course you were studying was cancelled. You caught along with the crowd and continued to plow through them to get to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday has now arrived and today was a new streaming day for 'Cindy'. You needed the extra cash as it was near impossible to find a job around this part of the country. You finished your courses early on a Thursday which made this probable to do. You got ready for your show, someone requested their favourite colour what you wore the last time. The red. You had your shower, taking this time to relax yourself before taking on the stream again, fading out of the world as your music blared from the shower speaker.

Semi also had finished his courses early today, which was a delight to him as he wouldn't miss the new Cindy streams. Until he got a message from Wakatoshi:
------------
Wakatoshi
Do you remember the package what came for you the other day and I told you not to open.

Eita:
ye. Why ?

Wakatoshi :
Can you drop it to y/ns dorm? I didn't achieve to get her address until this morning and I'm in uni currently so. I can't physically give it to her bc she isn't responding.

Eita:
still honestly confused why u trust me with this shit and not Satori man, I barely know the bitch.

Wakatoshi:
Sorry come again? Realise she's my sister 'man' and I trust you because you'll be stern with her. Satori will just be a friendly goofball with her,which she also needs. Just deliver the package. She should be still in classes mom said. Leave it in the door.

Eita:
Ugh. K.
Seen.

------------
Semi groaned at this inconsiderate man. Semi hardly knows you and he has to do this shit for you. Waste of time in his opinion. It's 3pm now. You stream at 3.15. He has work at 6. You're definitely going to miss the stream, your campus was a ten minute walk from here. He went to go deliver your package. He skated his way to your campus, the chilly breeze not compensating as his hat was about to fall off.

As he arrived into your campus building, he got the go-ahead to leave the package at your dorm, lying saying ye were friends so it'd be faster than filling out the form. He ran up the stairs and looked around for the numbers '894'

He saw it and sighed in relief, it being 3.15 on the dot as he went to leave the package at the door, but his skateboard accidentally knocking off the door handle, the door unfortunately being unlocked and being opened.

"Hey!! So today I thought I would do the Thursdays stream at 3.15 every thursday and i-" You beamed like your alter ego into the camera before muting it as you heard the creaking door open, perceiving Semi at the door, jaw dropping to the floor.

"No. Fucking. Way." He dropped the package and the skateboard.

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝