[𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆]

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

3 weeks has passed since you and Semi have been dating and it has been going swimmingly well so far, sure , his jealous tendencies get the better of him sometimes but it isn't all that bad. You two work so well together since you have been screwing around for months.

However, you have not made an appearance to any new streams since the incident with college. You did not know how to face it or what to do, but luckily Ukai was here to help you fix and solve all of these problems.

You were moving in with him in two days and Semi doesn't know how to feel. He is happy at least you will have somewhere to stay, but he is not too keen on him.

You two were on your way to Tendou's house to watch a film, something he suggested, and you will meet his neighbour you were dying to meet.

The music was blaring in the background as you knocked on the door. "Babe , He is not as hyped as you would think , I played against him in high school and won-" Semi murmured as you shrugged. 

"I don't know man, he seems so cool, plus I may of had a little crush on him when I saw him play at the game a while ago- don't tell Ushijima, How him and Tendou are friends is nuts!" you exclaimed as Eita corrected you.

"They are roommate-"

Semi was about to finish the sentence as the door opened.

"Hey bitch." Tendou clapped and grinned. You were about to smile and wave as Satori murmured "and y/n."

Semi sighed in annoyance as they stepped in. The smell of a greasy takeaway as to be smelt as you clasped your hands together and rubbed them, along side of Tendou.

"I'm excited to get filled to the brim with this shit." Tendou smirked as you nodded, skipping to the kitchen as you noticed someone singing to themselves whilst taking out the plates 

"That's the way uh huh uh huh 

i like it 

uh huh uh huh"

You realised it was him as he turned around and a smirk formed on his face as he puts the plates down on the table.

"So this is the little camgirl Tendou is so proud of." he hummed as he puts his hand out to shake. "The name is Oikawa, Tooru. You probably already knew that." he smirked as he turned to  Semi and winked. "Your girl is stunning- may I say, you have had an even bigger glow up since high school, you look so cool.

"Yes, my girl." he murmured as he eyed Oikawa's smirk in disgust. "Thanks man, by the way, you know she's Ushijima's-"

"Ah, yes ... I know that, where was he lately? I just got a practice with Argentina, hopefully I'm going soon since I'm nearly finished." He squints his eyes as a grin as you ignored any weird tension between the both, pulling Eita down to sit beside you and dished out food for yourself.

You all sat around the small circular table as Oikawa found out more about you, seeming as if he was intrigued by you, up until the dreaded question was asked.

"So, what is it like ? You know.. not to be vulgar but you jerk off to strangers for a living?" he asked as you did Semi's infamous eye roll as a response.