[𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝗹 ]

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

═════Sal's point of view═════

I watched the newcomer tied to my chair as she squirmed around. She had a leather mask to cover her identity. She was spread and tightened on the sex chair in front of me. The camera was rolling and my hand was roaming around her thighs. My other hand has a black whip which roamed around her chest. She was really squeamish and you could tell she was only new. I fucking hate when they recommend new comers on the show. Men regularly behave much better for me, but I have a majority of men on my show and wanted to switch up on views and bring women on my show.

I pulled on the chain that connected her two nipples together as she let out a promising moan, but her chains still jangled and moved , this could lead her to hurt herself. I tried to train her in before we did this and ask was she was okay, she insisted she was okay with all of this.

"five more minutes and its over" I thought to myself as I changed the setting of the vibrator which was in her asshole, you moved and unzipped the leather mask what was near her mouth as I slid my dick into her mouth.

This was getting too much views for my liking. It was not in the slightest entertaining. She was bratty and not in a good way and obviously did not know what she signed herself up for. But since it is different to the other content for the other people in his audience since it was a different body, different gender, it is going to be hyped up. I slammed my dick into her mouth as she continued to take it in as best she could. I give her kudos for that I must admit. 

The rest of the stream was her squirting into the camera and overstimulating herself until she was not able to do anything no longer. She did not finish me off but I will not complain. She did what she could do, I guess. 

I stroked my cock for the end of the stream, trying to finish myself as I read comments, mainly asking why I wear a suit in my streams and not usually naked. I never answer to that honestly. Well, I am right in saying it is a gimmick but I have a few noticeable tattoo's on my arms that I cannot properly cover myself . 

Still didn't finish. Fuck.

I thought about the phone call I got from the person earlier and decided to look the account up. Cindy was right. The account is up and rising and it is only active 7 months! It took me years to get to my status and wealth and fame and here Cindy is and her most popular video is very recent , only by a couple of months. It was her and another guy...degrading her and her being totally submissive... a good little slut you could say. She did not do anything as extreme as you tend to do on my show but could I possibly give an ignorant brat a chance.

I pulled my mask off and undressed into sweats, putting my hair back so it would not be in my face, I sat down and played the stream from the beginning, sliding my dick out of my sweats and began to examine how they preformed. They were perfect for each other. I did not know of their relations but it looked tense, but in an animated way.

I got through 6 minutes of the stream.

 It lasted the guts of half an hour. She looks like she could do well. Fuck, she is doing well for herself , no wonder she is getting the views. But the man. He really knew what she wanted and how she liked it . She did what she was suppose to do and was good with her mouth. Maybe I should call Cindy. Who knows, if this works out maybe she can appear singularly on my stream if she is as promising as she looks 

 I pulled my pants back up and grabbed my cigarette box , going out the back garden to try get back in contact with Cindy.

It took her 2 tries until she answered , the first thing you could hear from the phone was a gasp. There was no response , I sighed in agitation and finally the words came out of my mouth.

'I'm in'

═════Second Person Again═════

You were in disbelief when you heard the words come out of his mouth. Speechless as you were you had to respond at some stage. You smirked and took a deep breath. 'Looks like daddy got back into his senses , huh?' you purred as he laughs slightly, pulling a drag from his cigarettes. 

'Better watch your mouth before I fix it and I am probably sure that you see what I do to people.' He murmurs and sighs because of the little giggle you left out. Daishou and Semi were in the dark on who she was talking to, they thought it was a client as you called them daddy. They went back to arguing about high school and  mostly on slandering Kuroo.

'Sweetheart, when do you plan on doing this? I'm free except Thursdays from 9 pm to 11- but you probably already knew that' Sal replied with a laugh as you groaned in grief on the phone.

"You're not going to be a dick when you're here, right. I stream Tuesdays nights, use to be in Thursdays but I have stopped? That boy I was with before will fuck you over with his skills. Oh , by the way that guy is really the only one to call me those names, I'm y/n' you beamed as Sal responded .

'He is impressive , I must say. I saw that stream, I hope to see if he's is there. He seems like he is the only person to control you without acting' he murmured and you laughed slightly.

Since it was on speaker, Semi heard and went a bright pink, feeling now scared that he is literally going to be fucking the person he likes in front of fucking professionals...and they are say he is impressive? All he wants to do is please you and hope you will grant him some sort of recognition for it. Sure, just sex is amazing for him too, but feelings are not so fantastic, even if he has them, he knows you would not return them

"Tuesday is perfect, I'll be there ... and please, since you said your name , y/n , use mine'

'Call me Ukai' he murmurs as he takes another drag out of his cancer stick.

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

Everyone was right. What gave it away was it my simpness? Pls tell me ur happy witu it

a/n

don't even be surprised lol I'm a simp for that man.

 Also the next two chapters are the fourway- it is split into two as i heavily detailed the sex in it- this is your warning. Idk why you need the warning as this is literally a sex filled book ngl, if you came here and did not expect sex, you are completely wrong lmfao. There will be a total of 12 more chapters after this one- my baby is ending soon- I have wrote the last chapter and the ending already but it will be updated in dribs and drabs. I updated 3 times in 2 days since I felt bad for disappearing for well over a month (might very well happen again).