𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝘄

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

You were laid on the bed on your stomach, your legs shaking a little bit. You were literally fucked dumb by the three men. Daishou was currently kneeled down on the floor beside the bed, checking up on you to see if you were okay.

Once Semi hung up on the stream, he ran over to your and throws a blanket on you , picking up his own clothes. Daishou and Ukai tilted their heads at Semi as he looked at them in a weird manner.

"This happened before, obviously this bad but she needs to warm up, I am going to put on my clothes and get her warmer cloth- Daishou go get her pyjamas out of her closet". Semi ordered as he nodded, Ukai sitting on the bed beside you caressing your head, kissing your temple softly.

He whispered "You did good , y/n, i would come warm you up but I'm just after pissing off Semi by kissing your head so I'm going to move away now", as he moved away , letting Semi move towards you. He did look definitely jealous but tried his best to conceal it.

He looked at you wrapped up in the blanket, smiling softly as Daishou cleared his throat. "Y/n and Semi, I'm gonna bring Ukai home, unless you need us to-"

"We're fine. I'm going to stay with her for the night." Semi interrupted as Ukai tried to hold back a chuckle, playing it off as a cough due to his grey lungs.

"Bye sweetheart, I'll text you in the morning to see if you can walk! Send me on Semi's number too , kay?" he murmurs and exits the room as Daishou excuses himself and exits alongside of him. Semi a few second later ran to your apartment door and locked it and onced he returned commented ,"Good thing I'm here to lock it , god knows who the walk could walk in here."

"You were the first dipshit."

"I was told to!"

"You didn't even fucking knock!" you giggled as he rolled his eyes at you.

"If you weren't a shaking mess I'd be fucking you facing that mirror right  now to see the outcome of me walking in on you fucking yourself, but I'll play nice for now." he murmured as he got down real low to your face. Your lips were barely touching and before you could pull your face up to give him a peck, he pulls away and get you into your pyjamas.

You pulled the top over yourself as he pulls up your pants , all that could be heard was the night time aura. The wish of the wind hitting against the trees and the sound of cars on the highway trying to rush home. You shuddered a little bit from the window being open as Semi closes it and drew the curtains together. He then joins you on the bed, sitting beside you who was currently going under the sheets.

He decides to join you in the bed, pulling you close to him, kissing your forehead. You did not say anything but you could feel yours cheeks heating up as you rested your head onto his chest. He gives you a small smile and holds you tight, starting to slowly nod off.

"Semi?"

"yeah darling?"

"Do you think being a camgirl is a bad idea?" you whispered as he opened his eyes to look at you.

"Absolutely not. It's your decision in life and if you think it's because I asked you out I'm not going to want you for your career, honestly do you think I'd make a move if you did not know you were one? Ushijima would kick me to the ground." Semi murmurs and kisses your cheek, interlocking your fingers together in the cuddling position you were in. You nodded slightly and sighed.

"I feel like I'm regretting my life decisions with it. What if I get caught? Ukai said that comment about my ring and I can't not stop thinking about it."

"You won't. Nothing will happen to you. You're being safe. A lot of people has those kind of rings. It won't matter okay? Now go asleep. I say you're exhausted from earlier" he grumbled and closed his eyes.

You kissed his cheek and wished him a goodnight, starting to doze off right next to him.

---

Akaashi watched the stream and noticed the ring was off of your finger low. He couldn't recognise the other men in the video as all he could identify was you.

He thought about texting you and telling you he knew but there was the slight fear that Semi would and probably will chop his balls off.

You were beautiful to Akaashi but finding out you were a camgirl could of been career changing to you and to him if he made a move . He did have his own private chanel on Instagram where he exposed people from the college. No one knew it was him. It would be probably a post what would do well.

"Y/n Ushijima, a little prep girl who could do no wrong gets fucked by 3 people on a website"

He leans back in his chair, trying to think should he post it.

He decided he would post it, what harm would there be? I'm sure a few people knew she was a camgirl anyways and it would not be a shock to the system.

Besides once people will know maybe he could try swoop in, fix you up or whatever.

He posted it at 3 am, scheduled to come out on Saturday . Hopefully when it gets posted it'll make you realise being a camgirl is career damaging and it's not the way to go down in life.

Akaashi signs off on his laptop and closes it before turning off his light and turning on his side in bed before also nodding off to sleep in this busy city area.

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

"I hope we get fucked by Akaashi"

YOU FUCKING THOUGHT WRONG MWAHAHAHAHA.

I would say pls don't hate me but idrc u made me upset with Daichi this is payback.