[ 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗰𝗮𝗺]

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

As the two of you arrived to the chilly apartment, Semi, without hesitation, of course, slammed his lips immediately to his, his right hand creeping up towards your neck to pull him closer than he possibly could have.

You didn't get a chance to breathe between each kiss. He literally dominated your tongue and you'd no chance to overtake him. He slowly moves away and lifts you up, placing you over your shoulder as he carries you to your room. Once you two got to the room, he gently places you down on the bed, unbuckling the belt to his jeans.

"I've an idea," Semi uttered as he continued to remove his belt. "Suck me off on camera. You were suppose to steam earlier right? You might as well show the world what a needy little slut you are for me anyways."

You were speechless on how you never thought of the idea before. You sit up on the bed, putting you index finger in the air and bent over to get your laptop. As you bent over ,Eita spiked your ass ,leaving an imprint on you already. You gasped as you pouted at him.

"I need to find my mask...I might have a spare one from when Dais- I mean Callum was over a little while ago". Semi nodded and started to root in one of your drawers , ultimately being a horrendous idea as the sight of your vibrators, dildos and etc filled his lustful eyes. He remembered some of these toys from your livestreams, smirking at the thought. He pulls one of the toys out unknown to you as you were rushing to login to the website before the 10 o' clock deadline.

He throws your infamous mask on the bed, throwing his beanie and his mask on him too. Although it would be a kink for him to be railing the CINDY , he doesn't feel like the world is ready to see his face, as you would also get in trouble severely. "You ready?" you asked, stripping down to the meek bra and underwear as he nodded ,pulling his skinny black jeans off, revealing the bulge in his boxers . You align the cam to his boxers as you started with your introduction, the voice regulator being on.

"Hey guys, Cindy here ... as you can see I've a guest with me today which is NOT MJ CALLUM if you remember by the cock size last time, anyways this is,hmmm,this is Senpai as he isn't a camboy or anything like that, so everyone with this kind of kink are in for a treat today!", grinning as you introduced you and Semi, him being bewildered by the personality change as soon as the camera is on. He admired you from above as you already were kneeled down, beside his cock.

You blabbered on as you saw the requests piling in and the cash , Semi wondering would you hurry up and suck him off already. Once you began to palm his boxers, he groaned out for you, you smirking as you continued. You tried your best to get your tits into the shot and he started to toy with your hair, smirking.

You whispered to him that the voice generator was on, so he could talk and no one would know it's him. Semi felt a huge urge of relief because of his. "Pull my boxers down. Right fucking now," he offered, you doing what you were told as you slowly pulled them down, his member slightly springing up.

The comments flood the moment his dick was in shot because clearly, Semi was thick. You started to go slow and stuck his tip a little bit, Semi biting his lip and tilting his head back, groaning away to himself. Once you started to take some more of his cock into your mouth, he couldn't help himself to grab your hair as a warning to go deeper. You couldn't by yourself, he was too big.

He forcefully pushes your head down the length of his cock as you gawked a little bit. He smirks and keeps you there for a minute as she tried to look up as you from her masquerade. He pulls back and smirks, rubbing his cock as you try to regain air. The comments were crazy about how well you took his cock into your mouth.