[𝗗𝗲𝗯𝘂𝘁]

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

10 pm. Sunday night. The hearts and coins were piling up for Semi EIta. He already gained recognition  in the streaming community, having the fans from all around the world due to the success of "Cindy's" show.

His streaming was obviously not going to be as intricate. But, since this wasn't average streaming oh no,  more of an erotic website. No one knows about this alternate version of himself, except from the help of you and Daishou. This was a money gig for him, and he was reassured from previous experiences and streams on your show that he was fucking good at it. This was for you.

Ranking in 12th in the website in the trending tab brought delight to you, seeing him do so well, for his debut this was extremely rare, but he had followers looking for him since the beginning.

"Which one of you sluts want to request me to say something to you, huh? Something degrading maybe? Or do you returning whores want me to play nice for once??" he asked and skimmed his eyes through the comments, watching all the lewd and intricate request. Semi has yet to show his cock on the screen, the people in the chat begging for him to show it.

He was very stern from what you watched on the screen, making sure the stream wasn't going to have a flaw on it.

Once he showed his cock out to his viewers, gently stroking it as he read comments, more and more tips came in for him. An overwhelming amount for what you saw. You were delighted for Semi, happier than ever.

"How is Cindy? She's good, Cindy is the reason I got into this... do I have a partner? yes, I do, sorry lads."

You heard his response with a shock, knowing that he just told a bunch a bunch of people online that you're dating , some sort of reassurance.

A groan escaped Semi's lips as more and more hearts piled on. Fuck, he was doing so good stroking his cock like that, so much you wanted to join him,.

.Semi admired your beauty from afar and he thinks that's why you are so high up in the rankings. You were the body type that was wasn't forced amongst girls on your age and he loved it. Every little curve and feature turned him on even more, he couldn't control himself watching you.

He stroked it harder for his fans, a lot of tokens coming in for him, thinking about the amount he was going to earn apart from the revenue the company takes, it wasn't too bad for a first timer.

He just knew he was making people a shivering mess on the other side of the screen , Semi always knew how to work it. You watching him from afar felt like you even knew what you were about to go jerk off to your boyfriend.

Over twenty thousand people showed up for Semi's debut. A lot for a first stream, also never happens, but for the likes of being promoted by Sal, Callum and Cindy yourself, it was all possible to get a money racket in, this was all for you and Semi to move out together and get a new place, allowing him to finish college with the secrete information about his camboy self not being given away unlike what happened to you . You could also finish college from the new place you will soon get.

Although you were told this apartment as of yet wasn't an actual place for you and Semi to live in for the moment since there wasn't even a bathroom in the place but down the bloc, the income he will shortly make alongside of the money you have saved up, you two will finally get your happy ending. After catching you pretending to be a whore online, fucking each other numerously and  even your brother , Ushijima discovering your identity online.

It was one heck of a year for you, but for the summer , you and Semi are going to be inseparable , going on more dates as ye discover yourselves.

PART ONE : FIN

PART TWO: CAMBOY

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝