𝐔𝐡, 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

The phone continued to ring as you looked at the contact number, telling Semi and Ushijima to wait out for you as you went to the other side of the carpark, answering to Ukai.

"Are you free next week ?" he asked as you sighed , preventing yourself from crying by clenching your thumb and index finger between the edges of your nose near your eyes.

"I got kicked out of college, Ukai." you stated with a sigh, "I have all the time in the fucking world now."

"Woah woah, for real?" he said, a cough escaping his lips afterwards as you did not respond, assuming he would know you are being serious with him.

"Awh, toots. I am genuinely sorry, I am.. but the whole ring in your finger gave it away, its not like it is a ring that is common, it looked like it had sediment.. do you know anyone who would of ruined your reputation. Also accommodation? Do you get to keep your apartment or what is the story?" he continued to ramble on before you could even answer his first question.

"No, I got no where, Semi lives with his family since it is down the road, I can't stay with Ushijima because he is on campus in Schweiders.. also no only Daichi knows the meaning to my ring... he would not rat me out, I know for a fact. No matter how much I dislike him for hurting me I know he couldn't."

"Daichi?!?!?!Did he use to go to Karasuno?" Ukai's voice raised a little bit as you laughed softly.

"Yes, why? I went out with him for quite a while." you asked as he let out another cough. "Don't die, old man."

"I use to coach him, did you ever visit the school because that would of been awkward if he knew I streamed too..." Ukai murmured as you laughed. "I don't remember you from when I went to the games, and no, he only found out from the post and I believe him." you stated as a sigh came from the other end of the phone.

"Who else do you hang around with, or know from the last while who could of ratted you out?" he asked as it took you a minute to answer. 

You knew it couldn't of been Semi, he wasn't even on his phone when this happened. 

Ukai could be suspicious, he warned you about the ring and this happened two weeks later.

Bokuto is too unaware of his surroundings , he wouldn't of known you were a camgirl.

Daishou you feel would never, he never saw the ring , that you know of.

The other interactions are Tendou and Akaashi. Akaashi met you once and Tendou is your best friend, they had to be ruled out.

"I haven't a clue." you muttered and sighed.

"Don't worry pet, I'm sure if you file with officer Daichi you could get police sex AND an investigation."

"Do you ever not bring sex into this? Plus he was your student for fuck sake! "you exclaimed as his hoarse laughed belted out of the phone.

"Doesn't matter, next week I'll talk about later with you, also like I said if you need to stay here , it is fine. My roommate is used to it and we have a big house, don't be a stranger! See ya doll!" he chuckled and hung up before you could even say goodbye.