𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐲

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

In which the ending leads to Semi Eita's new career as an adult worker, something he thought he would never do but found enjoyment out of it

where are the cast now?

Bokuto Koutarou is now one of your friends. You two forget about the New Years kiss at times and just have the same type of vibe.

Daichi Sawamura is now still in the police force and hasn't spoke to you since the leak. He didn't know how to respond but, he still loves you .

Ushijima Wakatoshi is now with his girlfriend Sarah, who we all thought was not real. He continues to support his sister no matter what she does.

MD Callum AKA Daishou Suguru is now still working for the l industry, his rank in the industry shot up thanks to the fourway skit you pulled. He feels as if he is in ever in your debt.

Tendou Satori is now your best friend to this date. He is sadly going on a gap year to Bejing after this summer  so you will not see him for a while, but it is a good thing calling is a thing.

Akaashi Keiji is now nothing to you. No salt or drama, you only had two interactions.Although he was the one who leaked it around the college that you were Cindy, you never found out. He told not a soul.

MD Sal AKA Keishin Ukai is now your new roommate until you find a new place to stay, since you will not be attending college any time soon apart from your online course. You two  fuck from time to time because of boredom and for payments. No strings attached . It was perfect. At times you felt it complicated living with him due to his streams and the noises you would hear from his room when you attend an online course.

Semi Eita was now in the cam industry also.Since his debut he went on to make big money real fast. You two are inseparable at the moment, even though he is plantng as much streams and working his macdonalds job to try look at apartments for you two to stay in. He doesn't like the idea of you staying with Ukai and him being away but he trusts you with the whole set up , so he cannot complain .Maybe he might find a new person to play with online.

[open to a sequel]

You are now at your new apartment with Ukai. Nothing particular happened to you. Life has been boring since your incident but you can no longer stream due to embarrassment. It is going to be impossible to try go for a job now but eventually, you will find one. You have been attending online courses and try to build up your reputation once again. You never found who outed you, you did not know Daichi was running online tests to see if he could find the culprit, he never did but he is trying.

 mais, c'est la vie 

FIN

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

hi,

 reading all ur comments really made my day sometimes when I was in a bad mood... thank you so much for over 70k reads, I am so grateful for the support I have gotten, and a tiktok made about the book.

i'm gonna miss the commenters the most, my favourite memories were eitaswife rereading it without shame bc i love that, someone naming out their kinks in one of the chapter bc it was so fucking random and funny. 

I am however , taking an indefinite hiatus from this book,

my least favourite moment was someone telling daichi to off himself lmfao what he do to u NOTHING BIATCH  I was so mad at you all for that.

i'm going to miss all of u if i dont continue this on if i dont get any agreement to a continuation of this book 😭😭😭😭😭

{I have a tendou oneshot since a few wanted it to his character, i was gonna make it a ff but idk would it be popular plus my falling out of love with hq is worrying}

also, yes . "Camboy" can happen, like a part two, this can be even an introduction page to it, i want YOU to request like a one shot with camboy eita, thats how i wanna work it so PLEASE REQUEST!!!!!!!!! [ive a tendou oneshot done if u want that]

- sae

-STONEOCEAN-|2021

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED FOR THE AUTHOR