happy

Newt's pov
I am happy.

I wasn't happy in a long time, but since Thomas came up with the box 3 months ago, I am happy again.

At first I denied it but it's pretty obvious. He makes me happy.

I just need to look at him and warmth across my body.

Every look he gives me, sends shivers down my spine.

It was a slow process. I've just noticed it a few weeks ago, but I am falling for him.

I feel attracted to him just like he is a magnet.

I found enough courage to talk to him. I want to tell him how happy he makes me. I want him to know that the gives me a reason to live.

"Tommy?" I ask as I increase my speed to catch up with him.

"Yeah?" He tourns around to look at me and it feels like thousands of butterflies explode in my stomach as he starts to smile.

I must be grinning like a bloody idiot.

After taking a deep breath I begin to talk.

"I want you to know that you make me happy. I wasn't feeling good before you came here. But since I know you, I am happy. You give me a reason to live. Every time I look at you, my heart melts. You are not just the most beautiful boy I've ever seen but also the most curious and smart one. You're adorable when you smile and I want nothing more than to be with you. I love you."

He looks at me with a shocked expression.

Slowly I take a step towards him. I move my face down to his as my heart starts pounding faster.

I lay my soft lips onto his rough ones. I close my eyes and my heart tingles when he starts kissing me back.

Roughly, I grab him by his waist and pull him closer to me.

I let out a sigh, when he puts his hand on my neck. He uses the chance and pushes his tongue inside my mouth.

"You really love me?" He asks.

"Yes of course. How couldn't I?"

"I love you, too." He replies.

He sounds just as happy as I am. He leans forwards to kiss me again.

"I love you." I try to say but it sounds more like a moan.

The person I love, loves me back. I couldn't be any happier.

__________
Hii! This is my first oneshot in this book.

Do you like it?

~Emily