I remember

Thomas' pov
"Are you alright Alby?" I turn around to see a beautiful blonde boy.

He looks familiar. Did I know him before this?

He looks at me with a strange expression. Does he feel the same?

I stare into his adorable brown eyes. I want to focus on what Alby is telling me but I can't look away.

It's like drowning. Drowning in this brown abyss. And it is the most beautiful feeling ever.

"Do you listen to me?", Alby asks out of the sudden.

"What?", I ask, feeling stupid the second  the word leaves my mouth. Now he knows I wasn't listening.

"Obviously not. I will let you two alone. You can finish the tour, Newt.", he smirks into Newts direction before he turns around and leaves.

As soon as Alby couldn't see us anymore, he grabs my wirst and looks at it.

"What is that?" I ask. On my arm is a little scar that looks like a heart.

Newt pulls up his sleeve and I can see the same scar on his arm.

"Tommy?" I look into his eyes again and it all comes flooding back.

A sharp pain went through my arm when the blade attached to my skin.

I looked into Newts eyes. They were full of love.

"Promise you won't forget me.", he begs.

"I promise. I love you, Newt."

"I love you too, Tommy."

"We did this to remember.", I manage to whisper.

"Tommy. You are my Tommy. I waited so long for you!" He cries.

I hold him in a strong embrance. My heart starts to pund faster. This is all overwhelming.

I lay my lips onto his and soon we are kissing each other with so much passion.

"I remember. I remember my love for you."

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He repeats over and over again.

I can't believe we remember each other. We aren't supposed to remember anything.

How did Newt feel the whole time he was here, alone, when he knew that someone he loved was out there?

He is all that matters to me now. I love him and I will do anything for him.

He is my everything.

We are two boys standing in the middle of a glade, surrounded by stone walls, hugging and kissing each other because we finally have each other back.