seven minutes in heaven

"Who's next?", Teresa asks, smiling widely. Thomas' gaze drops to the floor, he already knows what she is planning. But at her next words, his head shoots up again. "What about you, Tom?"

He looks at her with a pleading look, not wanting to be the next one, standing inside of Teresas closet with another person for seven minutes.

They're at Teresas house, playing seven minutes in heaven and everyone seems to love this game, except for Thomas. From the way his best friend is grinning he knows, that he'll end up in the small space with his crush since third grade- Newt.

The blonde sits near Teresas bed on the floor without noticing Thomas' nervousness. He seems to be deep in thoughts, but his head shoots up as well, when he hears his own name. "I think Tom and Newt should be next.", Teresa announces. Unlike Thomas, Newt seems to be relaxed and not too bothered by the situation.

"Okay.", he mutters and stands up to walk into the closet. Teresa has to shove Thomas inside, before locking the door, because he is still too shocked to move.

There is an awkward silence between the two boys, still neither of them says a word. Thomas can feel Newt shiftng closer to him, so that he can now smell the older boy's sweet scent. His back is pressed against the wall and he sees Newt coming closer and closer, trapping him between himself and the wall.

Thomas' eyes widen, as Newt stops in his movement. "This doesn't have to be awkward, Tommy.", Newt whispers and Thomas feels the other boy's warm breath on his face, as he is speaking.

He looks up to meet Newts soft gaze and blushes, when he realises the nickname, the other used. Newts fingers touch Thomas' cheek, they travel down to his lips, his thumb slides across the smaller boy's bottom lip, burning into Thomas' Skin, everywhere where Newt touches him and even if he wanted to, he couldn't move away from the other boy. He can't move, he can only stand there with wide eyes, watch Newt admire every single part of his face and feel the tingling on his face.

Soon, Newts fingers are replaced by his mouth, his lips pressing onto Thomas'. This took him by surprise and at first, he doesn't move, doesn't kiss Newt- his crush since third grade- back. He just closes his eyes and focusses on the feeling of his lips, that send chills down his spine.

What is happening?, the confused boy asks himself. And when he finally understands the meaning of the situation, he starts moving his lips against Newts. His heart beats faster and louder, he thinks that it might burst out of his ribcage any second.

"What are you doing?", Thomas mutters against Newts lips. Then, the blonde pulls away to answer him properly. "I kissed you.", he shrugs.

Thomas can't help but let out an annoyed sigh. "Yeah, I noticed that. But why?" Newt cups his cheeks, pulls his closer to his face and whispers into his ear. "Because I really, really like you, Tommy."

Before Thomas can process the words, Newts lips crash against his own ones again, but he pulls away looking at a patiently waiting Newt.

"What do you mean, you really, really like me?", he asks, a frown very visible on his face.

Newts eyes light up, a smile froming on his lips. "I mean, what I said. I really like you.", he repeats.

"Okay, but do you like like me?" He is still not satisfied with the answer.

"Yes, Tommy. I like like you and I'd love to be your boyfriend." Newts voice is soft and his hands draw circles on Thomas' lower back, trying to calm him down, but the touch only makes the younger boy feel more nervous.

"B-boyfriend? As in holding hands, going on dates and kissing each other whenever we feel like it?", he whispers, not daring to say these words louder.

"Yes, boyfriend.", the blonde confirms, smiling at how adorable the other boy is. "So, do you want to be my boyfriend, hold hands, go on dates with me and kiss me whenever you feel like it?", Newt asks, suddenly nervous.

"Hell yes.", he mutters before pressing his lips onto Newts in a heated kiss.

Now Thomas is happy, that Teresa forced him to go into her closet with Newt.

A loud knock at the door makes them jump, both boys looking at where the sound came from. "Seven minutes are up. You shanks are not fucking, are you?", Minho shouts, but both boys can hear the smile in his voice.

"Maybe.", Newt answers, pulling Thomas in for yet another kiss.

"No, boys! Not in my closet!", they hear Teresas desperate voice, but they ignore her and smile into the kiss.

***
Hey! Thank you to everyone, who is still reading this book. I know, my english isn't good, which is also the reason I don't upload that often. It's just hard for me to write in english.
But yeah, thank you so much! <3
~Emily