16

"Kameron!"

"Mom.", Kameron says with a smile before embracing an older woman.

I stood by the car watching them with my arms holding my belly. I'm nervous as hell. When they pulled back from the hug Kameron looked back to see me. He walked over to me before wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me towards his mother.

She was beautiful. She looked at me with such a sweet expression then her eyes trailed down to my belly.

"Wow.", she whispered. Her eyes met mine. "I'm Trisha, it's so wonderful to meet you.", She said.

I smiled then held out my hand but she pushed it away before pulling me into a hug. I was taken back and hesitated before hugging her back. After a moment she pulled back and cupped my face on her hands. I was a bit uncomfortable.

"You are so beautiful.", she said before letting me go and smiling.

Kameron's arm went around me instantly and I leaned back into his arm.

"Where's Dad?", Kameron asked.

"Inside, come on.", His mom replied before walking towards the house.

Kameron and I followed, I placed my hand on his stomach and stopped us. He looked down at me with a worried expression. This was all happening too fast and I needed things to slow down a bit.

"You okay?", he asks.

"This is all going so fast.", I reply.

Kameron nods. "I know but after this then just one step at a time.", he says.

He cups my face in his hands and looks at me with a soft smile. Kameron places a kiss on my head before interlocking his fingers into mine and leading me towards the house.

It was big a beautiful, an country home decor vibe. Very cozy and just a good bright vibe.

A man appeared from the kitchen and I looked to my side to make sure Kameron was still next to me and hadn't teleported.

"You must be Amelia, I'm Ralph, Kameron's father.", he says holding out his hand.

I take it. "Nice to meet you.", I say.

Kameron was the spitting image of his father. Well, Kameron was going to age very well because his father was just as attractive. His father shook his hand then Kameron's dad looked at my belly.

"Do you know what you both are having?", he asks.

"Actually, when we go back home we are going to have a gender reveal party. You both are more than welcome to come.", I say.

"Yeah, you guys should come. It will be fun, Amelia's friend is throwing it.", Kameron adds.

His parents nod. I was definitely uncomfortable they were so sweet but I felt out of place. What if deep down they didn't want me here or to be the one to pregnant with Kameron's baby?

I hoped they liked me because I was definitely having their son's baby and we would be in each other's life. They would be the grandparents of our baby. I really hope they like me because I don't want to be like those people who hate their in-laws.

They weren't going to be my in-laws though, just the grandparents of my baby.

"Kameron, go show Amelia your old room.", Trisha said.

Kameron nodded before tugging on my hand and leading me upstairs. When he opened the door to his room my eyes instantly caught the posters of superheroes and movie posters. Kameron lead me inside the room and I looked around. Typical boy room just very neat and clean.

"Wow.", I say with a small laugh.

"I know.", Kameron chuckled.

My eyes landed on his bed and it was big.

"I used to be a wild sleeper.", Kameron says like he read my mind.

I turn to Kameron who's looking at me with a smile. My right hand is rested on top of my belly, it's something that I do often in a protective manner even when there's no reason to protect my baby. Kameron slowly walks over to me and slides his hands around my belly.

His thumbs rubbed against the side of my belly as he stared down at it.

"When the baby is born and if we have a son then he can have my old room when he comes to visit.", Kameron said.

I smile softly. "Unless we have a daughter.", I say.

Kameron chuckles then nods. He leans down and places two kisses on my stomach before looking at me. He cups my face with one of his hands and smiles at me. I want nothing more than for him to kiss me. I want him to want me.

Everything is moving too fast but I liked Kameron a lot. The day we met I knew that I would like him a lot more than just a one night stand. I don't want Kameron to like me just because of the baby. I want him to like me because he likes me.

Kameron leans forward and pressed his lips against mine. My body became warm instantly and my lips responded naturally. I moved my arms and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him closer. Kameron let out a soft groan in response and his arms wrapped around my waist.

It was like fireworks in my brain. I've kissed him before but this one felt different.

Kameron pulled me as close to him as he could until my belly stopped him. We pulled away slowly our breathing was heavy. Our eyes locked and Kameron's expression changed then he smiled.

"You're beautiful.", he whispers.

I smile and laugh softly before kissing him one last time. He hugged me and held me tight, swaying us side to side slightly. Kameron pulled back then kissed my cheek and then my belly.

"Come, let's go get to know my parents.", Kameron smile.

"Okay."