18

"Enjoying your time here?", Kameron asks, his hand in mine as we walk down the downtown strip.

"Yeah, I am. Although, I can't wait to get back and tell Maddie all about it.", I say.

Kameron nods. "Yeah, once we get back I have to go with Katie for our interviews on the new movie and then Saturday I am going on a talk show."

"Oh right. I forgot you were, you know, famous and all.", I say with a smile, teasing him.

"Well, at least I'm not the only one.", Kameron chuckles.

Kameron let go of my hand then wraps his arms around me. He kisses my head while we continue walking. We both stop when a girl in front of us stops in her tracks and gasps really loud. I grip on Kameron's side tightly then place my other hand on my belly.

"You're Kameron Montgomery! Oh my god!", the girl screams.

Oh no. It's a fan.

Kameron removes his arm from around me and places it in front of me.

"Yeah, I am.", Kameron smiles.

"Oh my god! I love you! You are my favorite actor!!", she says pulling out her phone and begins tapping away. "Can I have a picture?"

Kameron smiles then nods. He looks at me then walks towards the girl and smiles for a picture with her. After she snaps it, he quickly comes back to my side and takes my hand.

"Is this the girl that everyone on social media has been talking about? Pregnant with the mystery baby?!", she asks.

"The baby isn't a mystery.", Kameron says.

I'm uncomfortable and my body becomes warm. I'm not used to this especially since this girl is freaking out and shaking.

"The pregnancy is out of the blue! We didn't even know you were in a relationship!", the girl says.

"Yeah, we wanted to keep it on a down low.", Kameron replies. I think he senses my uneasiness because he takes a quick breath. "Well, it was nice meeting you but we should get going."

The girl nods and then we walk past her.

When we are out of her sight we find the nearest cafe and find a seat.

"Are you okay?", he asks.

"Yeah just wasn't expecting that. I'm not used to all of that craziness. It was one person but she was freaking out with excitement.", I laugh.

Kameron chuckles.

"Yeah but as long as you're feeling okay and not stressed. It was one person but back home, if we are seen outside there will be a lot more."

Kameron leans over to me and kisses me softly.

"But you'll be with me anytime that happens and I won't let them get too close, okay?

I nod before cupping his face.

"Kameron.", I begin.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing let's just go home.", I say.

Kameron nods before taking my hand.

Once we are back at Kameron's parent's house, we go upstairs to our room. I wanted to change out of my clothes after a shower since I was sweating from the heat. Kameron plopped down on the bed and began scrolling through his phone.

Guilt settled into my stomach and I didn't know how to make it go away. I know I shouldn't feel guilty but I do.

"Kameron.", I say.