24

"This is gorgeous, Maddie.", I say.

Her decorations were amazing. Everything was blue and pink with question marks. She really outdid herself with the balloons, confetti, cake and everything else. I had on a pink dress with my nails painted blue. Maddie had on a pink shirt with blue jeans and pink and blue ribbons in her hair so that she wouldn't give away the baby's gender.

"I'm so glad you like it.", Maddie smiles, hugging me.

Kameron's parents were here and some of his other family drove down as well. Keith was here, even though deep down I didn't want him to be. Daniel was here too with Maddie, they seem to be getting really close.

Kameron was walking around talking to everyone making sure everyone was okay. He was wearing blue jeans with a pink dress shirt. I can't lie, he looked hot, even with him and I not being in good terms he still looked hot. I rubbed my belly and looked around to see that everyone seemed to be having a good time. People were laughing and eating, and kids were running around the backyard.

Kameron's sister came with her boys as well as Dylan and his wife Paige. Kameron's yard was big enough for an event like this. Keith walked over to Kameron and starting talking to him.

I stood back and watched. Keith laughed then turned around holding his arm out.

Tana?!

Kameron looks confused and when she reached for a hug he hesitates before hugging her. He invited her? Kameron looks around and his eyes land on mine.

Relax Amelia. You both agreed to put our problems aside for today.

He says something to them both before making his way over to me. I look around to see Kameron's family whispering to each other while looking at Tana. When Kameron reaches me he presses his hand together in front of me.

"I didn't invite her. I didn't even know she was coming.", he begins to explain.

"Then why is she here?", I ask.

"I don't know. Keith must have invited her, but I didn't.", Kameron says.

I stay quiet and look at Kameron. His head turns and my eyes follow where he looks and it's Tana looking over at us. She looks away then looks back at us again. Kameron turns to me and I look back at him.

His arm snakes around me and pulls me to him before cupping my cheek and kissing me passionately. I'm taken off guard, my eyes are wide open and my body is stiff. Once I realize that he's kissing me, my body relaxes, my eyes close and my lips move against his.

Probably shouldn't be kissing him because of our fight but being pregnant and getting any type of physical action gets me riled up.

When we break from this kiss he looks at me.

"I didn't invite her. I promise.", he says.

My eyes glance her way and she turns away. I nod.

Kameron takes my hand in his and we walk around the yard towards his mother who looks furious. 

"Why the hell is she here?", his mother snaps at Kameron.

"Who?"

"You know who. She is not welcome here nor is she wanted.", Trisha says.

I stay quiet.

"I didn't invite her. Keith must have but you still should be nice.", Kameron says.

"Nice? To that b-"

"Alright everyone!! We will be doing the reveal very shortly.", Maddie shouts to everyone from across the yard cutting Trisha off.