21

"You okay?"

I turn to see Kameron walking over to me in his basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. No luck in sleeping with each other last night but we slept in the same bed. I place my hand on my belly and let out a soft sigh.

"I'm okay. The baby's foot is right on my rib and it's killing me.", I explain.

Kameron nods before wrapping his arms around me and leaning down to kiss me. His hands move around my belly before rubbing his palm on my right rib to get the baby to move its foot. I close my eyes and breathe softly.

"I'm suppose to go with Keith to set up a meet and greet for later tonight. Wanna come with?", Kameron asks, looking at me.

"Keith isn't a big fan of me, remember?", I ask, kissing him.

"I do but it's not that he doesn't like you, he's just looking out for me is all.", Kameron explains. "He'll come around, I promise. Once we get the results then he'll feel better he just has a hard time trusting people."

I nod, understanding. I did understand, Keith said that Kameron has been in this situation before but they found out they were lying before anything. This time around I'm telling the truth and the whole situation is different.

"I'll go. It'll be fun plus we'll have more security than just us going against fans of yours.", I say.

Kameron smiles then presses his mouth to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel his arms wrap all the way around me and hold me to him tightly. A small moan slips through my lips when I feel Kameron press his against my neck nibbling softly. My hands trail up to his head before intertwining my fingers through his hair, I tug slightly when his lips
move down to my breasts.

"Kameron.", I say.

"Mhm?", Kameron hums not stopping what he's doing.

Kameron goes back up to my neck before biting my neck gently making me let out a laugh. Kameron let's out a chuckle then looks at me.

"Don't tell me we can't have sex because it's my house. Plus, Maddie went out.", Kameron says.

"For what?", I ask.

"I sent her on a little mission for me. That's besides the point.", Kameron says, kissing the corner of my mouth.

I feel my body start to tingle from Kameron's kiss and now his hands that are moving up my legs under my dress. Kameron's lips connecting with any piece of my skin it can, giving off moans of pleasure. I release one of my own when I feel Kameron's finger slide along my waist underneath the hem of my panties.

My body flinches when he reaches my sex. I let my body fall onto the bed when I feel my legs against the side of the bed. Kameron hovers over me, our kisses becoming sloppy before he pulls back, helping me remove my dress. When I'm left in only my bra and panties I retract my body and cover up. Pregnancy has made me become very insecure with my body.

"You're gorgeous. Pregnant and all, you're so sexy.", Kameron whispers in my ear.

I cup his face and kiss him, he kisses me back while he slips my panties off and starts at my bra. Kameron breaks the kiss for a moment to take his shirt off then instantly goes back to my lips. I reach my hands down to his jeans and begin undoing his belt and tugging at his pants.

"I need a condom.", Kameron says in between kisses.

I giggle softly before bursting into a fit of laughter. Kameron pulls back and looks at me with a confused expression.

"What?", he asks.

"Honey, we don't need condoms. What can happen? I get pregnant?", I tease.

Kameron chuckled.