19

"You look gorgeous.", Kameron says when I walk down the stairs in a nice summer dress.

"Thank you. I was going to wear some pregnancy jeans with a nice top but I decided to go with a dress.", I said.

"Well, whatever you chose to wore you would still look gorgeous.", he said leaning over and pecking my lips.

I walk past him and into the dining room where Trisha is setting the table. I make my way over before starting to help her, she tries to deny help but I do it anyway. She gave me a soft smile before thanking me then gave in and asked for help to bring the food to the table.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Ralph still looking for some food.

"Smells good.", I say, grabbing the finished food to put on the table.

"Let's just pray it tastes as good as it smells.", Trisha teases.

I laugh softly then follow her back into the dining room. Kameron comes over to help and the table is nearly ready for dinner. Trisha lets out a soft sigh.

"Go on ahead and sit down. I'll be in the kitchen with Ralph.", she says then walks away.

Kameron pulls out a chair for me, I thank him and sit down. He sits next to me and turns his body towards me. Kameron leans his body down to my belly and presses his forehead against it. His hands rubbing the sides and then I fell his lips press against my belly.

"Hey little one.", Kameron says softly.

Oh my god. He's talking to the baby! I'm going to cry.

"I have no idea if you're a boy or a girl but as long as you're healthy, and safe that's all I care about. I read in a book that you can hear me so I know that I'm talking to myself like a crazy person. That being said I want you to know that no matter what I am going to be here. I'm going to be you're Daddy.", Kameron says.

He reads baby books? He's talking to our baby and he's ready baby books to prepare himself and have knowledge on our baby.

My eyes brim with tears and I'm trying my hardest to keep them in and not let them slip. Kameron kisses my belly three times then sits up, his expression goes soft when he sees that the tears fell from my eyes.

"Thank you.", I say, cupping his face in my hands.

Kameron looks at me with a confused but soft look.

"For everything. For being in this and not running away; For reading baby books and talking to our baby because you read that he or she can hear you.", I say.

Kameron smiles and nods. I pull him in and kiss him. His arms rest on my sides and his lips respond naturally. I rest my forehead on his and smile, wiping my tears.

"I'm gonna set up the appointment for the test when we get back. I want to get it over with and I don't care what the results are. I will be a father to this baby but I just need to know.", Kameron says.

"Of course."

Ralph and Trisha come back and it isn't long until our plates are served and we begin to eat. Trisha talks to Kameron about how his work is going and all of the future projects he wants to work on. Ralph asks him when we'll be back to visit them once the baby is born.

Ralph and Trisha had a place in my heart. They are both so sweet and genuine. Neither of them judged me before getting to know me and they didn't come off as rude thinking that I am with Kameron for the money. They shouldn't think that.

I just want Kameron to be in his child's life for himself and our baby. Kameron has every right to know about the baby and has every right to be involved. Never once did I care about the money before I found out he was famous, so why would I care now? I've fallen in love - well, I'm starting to like Kameron a lot. Maybe it's too soon to say that or feel it but we are having a baby together and that is pulling us closer together.