20

"Maddie!"

I wrap her into a big hug once they make their way to each other. They hold each other tight, rocking back and forth.

"I've missed you so much! Girl, we have a lot to talk about.", Maddie says.

We finally let go of each other then squealed again in the excitement that we were finally back with each other. Maggie looked behind my shoulder and waved to Kameron. She then hooked her arm in mine and lead me towards the house.

"So, I met one of Kameron's friends. Super cute!", Maddie giggled.

"Who?", I ask.

"His name was Daniel, he came here looking for Kameron but found me instead. Which I'm super glad about. He was with Katie though, I think they are a thing.", Maddie said, frowning.

"Who has a thing?", Kameron asks walking into the house behind us.

Maddie shook her head not to say anything but I blurted it out.

"Daniel."

"How do you know Daniel?", Kameron asks.

"He came to look for you but found Maddie instead.", I said. "Does he have a thing with Katie?", I ask.

Maddie's eyes went wide and she hit my arm playfully.

"Uh, they were talking for a while but I don't know if it's still going on. Why? You like him?", Kameron asks, teasing Maddie.

She giggled before shaking her head.

"I found him cute. He was a little flirty but he came with Katie. Either she's jealous that Daniel and I were talking or she really dislikes me.", Maddie says.

I turn to look at her.

"Why would she dislike you?", I ask.

"No clue, maybe cause I'm your friend? She didn't seem too thrilled about the whole baby thing.", Maddie says.

"Katie is just looking out for me.", Kameron says.

Maddie and I look at each other.

"Or she has a thing for you and believes that this baby will be in the way of it.", I say.

Kameron looks at me.

"Co-stars always fall in love off-screen and if you two have been kissing and stuff while shooting the movie I'm sure she's felt a spark.", I say.

"Well, even if she felt them, I haven't.", Kameron says.

I glance at Maddie who looks always slowly.

"Anyway.", Maddie begins. "Is he single?"

"Yeah, he and Katie never said they were together.", Kameron says.

Maddie turns and looks at me biting her lip and raising her eyebrows in excitement. She takes my hand then spins to look at Kameron.

"Well, I am stealing Amelia since you had her the whole weekend.", Maddie says.

"Sure but not for too long. Amelia and I had plans as soon as we got back home.", Kameron says, winking at me.

What was he tal-

Oh. yeah. sex.

Maddie turns to me and squeals before pulling me away towards the back. I follow her holding my bump and giggling slightly when we come to a stop.

"Something happened over the weekend and I want to hear all about it.", Maddie says.

"Which part? The one where we almost had sex or where his mom brought up marrying me and he froze up.", I say looking down.