𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘌𝘍

ALANA'S POV

"episode four - mischief"

BAILEY, JODY AND I WERE IN TOWN. We were playing a 'game' of football with Bailey and I on a team and Jody of the other. I kicked to ball over to Bailey as Jody chased after it. Once in arms reach, Bailey held out his hand pushing against Jody's head to stop her from getting close to the ball.

She stops fighting "I'm going home. This isn't fair" and she walks away.

I cringe a little bit and whilst Bailey is distracted I run forward and steal the ball off him continuing down the street as he chases after me.

He catches up a lifts me off of my feet swinging mr behind him in an attempt to get the ball. Unfortunately a black and white dog gets to it first and picks it up in its mouth. "Oi hairy that's mine!" Bailey protests.

The dog passes the ball to a guy in a bench. "Mischief down, down" The guy orders the dog.

"Not a fan of sharing are you?" The man laughs looking at Bailey "Could gave let your girlfriend keep it" He points to me.

I look at Bailey with slight awkwardness but he doesn't correct the man. "What's that got to do with you?"

"Nothing, I just know what I see. And that's a boy that's going to end up with no mates in the end" I frown at this mans comment.

"Well at least i'm not a loser like you" Bailey claps back. He lunges to the ball but the mans quick reflexes kick in a move it out the way as he stands up.

"Who you calling a loser?"

Bailey makes several more attempts to get the ball but the man manages to move every time. Unluckily one time the man stepped and lost his footing causing him to fall backwards and landed on his back.

I run forward to help as the man groans in pain and the dog barks. The man makes a grab for me but Bailey manages to pull me back. I pick up the ball that has fallen from his hand and Bailey and I run, not looking back.

=•=

It's the next day and everyone else is sat around the table as he gets ready for his for his football practise. "Can I help you practise?" Harry asks.

"No" Jody replies instantly "He'll just be a big show off like you was yesterday" She smirks slightly "Or maybe that was just because you were in front of Lana"

The group laughs as I nudge her aggressively.

"If you're going into town then you can stop off at the pound shop for us" May-Li tell him.

"Yeah I'm not going that way"

"Fine, Alana" She calls "Go with Bailey to the shop" I groan but stand anyway "Money, shopping lists" She hands me the items "I'll be counting the change"