𝘍𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘐𝘛

ALANA'S POV

"episode seven - fake it to make it"

WE WERE HAVING A BARBECUE IN THE GARDEN. Tired of waiting in line, classic Bailey shoves through everyone to get to the front of the line.

"You can go in front" Tyler nervously let's them in front of him.

I laugh "Why you letting them in?"

"Because they have powers"

I look at him with a mocking confused face. Bailey scoffs "Right"

"Go on girls, show them the card trick" Tyler persists.

"Cards are boring" Billy turns to her twin "We can do better"

Their form of doing better was to make me, Bailey, Tyler and Mo stand behind this cut out. One of the twins had a watergun as well as being blindfolded and they were going to use the other twins eyes to see when me or Bailey poked our head through the cut out. Then they were going to spray us.

"I am Billy's eyes" The one without a blindfold announces "She'll read my mind to know when it Bailey or Alana"

We take it in turns putting our head in the hole and as soon as Bailey does he gets sprayed by the water gun.

"Got ya!" The one with the gun cheers.

Bailey wipes the water from his face "Being lucky doesn't prove anything"

"We'll keep going till you believe us"

We keep trying and every single time me or Bailey appeared in the hole we would get drenched by water whilst the other two remains completely dry.

"Okay! Okay!" I hold my hands in surrender "We believe you!"

"What do you think?" She asks.

Bailey furrows his eyebrows "About what?"

"Are we special?"

"Yeah I guess" We both respond in defeat and they smirk.

=•=

The next morning Carmen kicks out of the lounge because apparently she's got this interview with a celebrity. She's been trying out modelling, which in her words is also not really modelling, but it does videos as well.

Tyler, the twins, Bailey and I migrate to the garden to play football.

The twins score "Well done, an amazing goal" Bailey immediately tells them. Paragraph I have a feeling he might be a bit of scared of them from yesterday.

We hear a bark and see Carmen come out from the bushes. "Is that Mischief?" I turn to Bailey.

"Flea bag stays in there okay?" Carmen tells us as she continues to walk away. Bailey and I immediately run over to him and find his lead attached to the tree.