𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘖𝘞

ALANA'S POV

"episode nineteen - one for sorrow"

THE DAY HAD FINALLY COME. The longest reigning members of the dumping ground had reached their final day. Tee and Carmen.

After all these years it was finally time for them to go, as much as we didn't want them to.

"I can't believe its today" Fin says almost in disbelief. Many of the remaining members found themselves in the kitchen, having breakfast.

Floss places down her cup "It's been coming"

"Like distant elephants" Bailey strolls over.

"Elephants?"

"Well, yeah. Elephants in the distance are small, you know?" He wraps one arm around me and kisses the top of my head "The closer they get, the bigger", he pauses, "We've all known that Tee and Carmen were going to leave and we've been okay with it. But now, today.."

"The elephants are huge" The new kid, Archie, finishes. He's a nice kid, strange, but nice.

Bailey breathes out a laugh and sighs. "How are we going to survive without them?" Floss grumbles.

Ryan necks his drink "We'll survive."

"Don't start" Chloe snaps at him. Those two are always a bit tense.

"Oi, both of you" Mike warns them.

Ryan rolls his eyes "It's not like we're going to miss them are we?"

"Ryan!" Chloe snaps again.

Jody sits down "He's got a point."

"Don't you start"

"Yeah, well, maybe Ryan should be more respectful to the people who are going to miss them" I glare at him "I've know them practically my whole life, Ryan, understand that"

"Yeah!" Toni exclaims, wearing her green t-shirt "Don't speak ill of the dead"

Her twin turns to her "Carmen and Tee aren't dead!"

"No, but we're never going to see them again, are we?"

Heavy silence fills the room instantly and everyone bussies themselves making their breakfast, trying their best to ignore the impending sadness that will fill the day.

Sasha goes upstairs to get the girls-of-the day. The rest of us crawl under the kitchen table, ready to jump out and surprise them. May-Li counts down when she begins to hear footsteps enter the room and on three, we all jump out.

"SURPRISE" we shout simultaneously as the girls in front of us jump.

"Guess what, we made your favourite breakfast!"