𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘝𝘐𝘝𝘖𝘙𝘚

ALANA'S POV

"episode nine - survivors"

WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH OURSELVES. Mike's on the brink of getting sacked due to leaving some important paperwork in his car (which shouldn't have left the office) and it getting stolen.

We all sat in the lounge, playing on our phones, trying to distract ourselves. I was sat between Bailey's legs as we watched a video together.

"Right" We break out of our trances "We're going out today" May-Li tries to cheer us up.

I meet her eyes "I don't think anyone really feels like going out"

"Where to?" Bailey asks.

"Green acres fun park"

"Is this is some sort of attempt to make us forget about Mike being sacked" Sasha questions.

Carmen groans "Mikes not been sacked"

"Yeah, not yet"

=•=

Bailey and I rush to the back seats of the mini bus as everyone else clambers on. Carmen and Ryan (and Jeff) stay behind as Harry isn't feeling well enough to go.

We don't get far before we have to come to a standstill to look at directions.

"I spy with my little eye-" Mi begins talking. Bailey and I get distracted by the sound of the horn and look at the back window to see a car waiting for us. "Something beginning with C"

"Car!" Bailey shouts.

"No"

"No there's a car behind us!"

Everyone begins calling May-Li's name as she panics to move the bus out the way.

We find ourself just going in circles trying to navigate our way before she slams in the breaks. Food and popcorn fly all over those who are eating.

Getting bored, I take off my seatbelt and walk to the front. "This is worse and that one time I went to the beach with Tracy and Mike" I say startling May-Li and Tyler who are both sat in the front.

"Alana!" She shouts "Go put your seatbelt on!"

"What's the point?" I ask "I literally heard the tire burst"

I was right. We all got out and looked at it. "I should never of suggested this" Kazima shakes her head.

"Yeah you shouldn't of" Bailey agrees.

We were stranded in the middle of no where.

"We got a puncture last time we were out"

"Yeah Mike changed it easily enough" Tee remembers.