𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘌𝘕𝘋 𝘖𝘍 𝘐𝘛 𝘈𝘓𝘓

ALANA'S POV

"episode ten - the end of it all"

YET AGAIN, WE FIND OURSELVES IN THE KITCHEN; HANGING AROUND. Mike still hadn't returned to the dumping ground and of course, no one was happy about it.

"Right we need to ask them if they like sprouts" Floss says.

Jody frowns "Why?"

"Because no one nice likes sprouts"

Bailey shrugs "Yeah well I like sprouts" I didn't know that, what a weirdo "Anyways, Carmen should interview them. She has been here the longest"

"Why does Mike need luck?" Tyler asks Harry. He had draw a picture of him and Mike with 'good luck' written at the top.

"It's his hearing today" Harry fills him in "May-Li's going with him. I heard they're organising cover"

Speaking of the devil, May-Li walks into the kitchen. "You told me Shona was covering for a meeting" Tee immediately accuses.

"Well" She pauses "It is kind of a meeting"

"Is Mike gonna lose his job?"

"Nothings been decided yet Billie, that's why there's a hearing"

Out of nowhere, Carmen stands up and quickly leaves the room. May-Li is short to follow but gets stopped by the doorbell.

"Is that the new Mike?"

"Just a temp job Toni"

May-Li answers the door and brings the three guests into the kitchen. There's two women and one man. "Come and meet the young people" She says as they enter the kitchen. We're all silent.

"Is it always this quite?" The woman with brown hair asks immediately stops talking when we all shh her.

The man looks around "Saving Mike ay? Must be a special guy"

Finn and Sasha turn around "Mikes the best"

"Yeah but Ker, Mary and Phoebe are nice too Finn" May-Li introduces their names.

Sasha scoffs "No offence but Mike is the best"

The blond woman turns to May-Li "Why don't we wait outside, give you a sec" She thanks her in return.

As soon as they leave she glares at us all "Right I know you're all upset but there's no need to be rude"

I finish my letter about Mike "We weren't rude, just factual" I stand and hand her my letter as others follow my actions.