𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘙-𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘌𝘋 𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘙

ALANA'S POV

"episode two - bear-faced liar"

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY: DAY TWO OF THE INSPECTION. The news of Bailey not getting in had spread around the whole house. No one had seen him since last night as he stayed in his room.

The idea of comforting him crosses my mind serval times but my annoyance of his betrayal shut it down quickly. He should know that I would have kept it a secret from all the others.

Everyone else was still working on the play for the inspectors and I just tagged along. We ended up in the lobby just as Bailey came down the stairs. Everyone fell silent as they looked at him, only he was only looking at me; I quickly looked away.

I hear him sigh "I said i'm sorry"

"You should have told us yourself shouldn't you" I glare over as guilt rises on his face.

"Get over it people" Carmen interrupts "He's been ditched from the academy, there's a lot worse things that could happen. For example, failing this inspection"

The front door opens. "Mr Milligan?" A familiar voice speaks "You wanted to see me"

"Yes, call me Mike" He holds out his hand to Bailey's mum.

"Is this about the flat because I know he can't move in until we sort out all the official stuff"

"Move in?" Mike questions as they both go into the office.

Yet again, everyone turns to look at Bailey. "What flat?" Asks Jody "You've only just met her" She turns to me "Did you know about this?"

I meet her gaze and nod slowly "Yeah um, I was uh I was helping him"

Bailey storms up into his room and Jody and Mo follow with Mike.

The inspectors were coming around and interviewing us. Some went in pairs and some in groups of three.

Billie, Kaz and Finn were called in first. Kazima was determined on the fact that they were trying to find all the bad stuff so we had to play dumb.

=•=

Bailey's dad had showed up unexpectedly and his mum ran off. She got in a cab and Bailey and his dad got in his car and quickly chased after her. Or that's always what Mike had told me.

I didn't hear much else before I ran out the house. I only go to the front door before slamming into a body. Bailey had already returned back.

He grabbed my arms to stable me as I got a look at his face. "Oh thank God" I clung onto him "Thank God you're okay" He was quick to wrap his arms around me.

"She's not my mum" Bailey said quietly and I immediately frowned.

"What?"

"She's not my mum, she's my mums friend" We still hadn't let go of each other, but now we pulled away.