𝘘𝘜𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚

ALANA'S POV

"episode two - quitters"

AFTER A LONG STAY AT THE HOSPITAL, FAITH WAS RETURNING HOME. Everyone in the household had put in a lot of effort to create a 'welcome home' party for her. Even Bailey helped with some parts.

I was getting frustrated that I couldn't untie some ribbon. Bailey noticed and quickly went over to me to do it instead knowing that if I got any angrier I would probably start to lash out.

Mike wheels Faith through the door of the house and we all start to cheer. He reaches down to take some stuff out of Faith's hands but she immediately turns defensive.

She tightens her grip on her stuff "I can do it. Where do i put it?"

The tone of her voice and just her present in general have completely changed from always being so happy and sweet to defensive and angry. After hearing her words everyone looks at each other in confusion. This wasn't the Faith we remember.

"We made you a surprise!" Mo announces through the crowd.

Lily turns to him "Yeah well done Mo" She comments sarcastically.

Many of the members step forward with Tee covering Faith's eyes and the rest of them pushing the wheelchair to Faith's new room on the bottom floor.

"Tada!"

We reveal the main surprise to Faith; the other part being a new room. It's A desk covered in medals and trophies that Faith had won, like a display case, as well as a get well soon card signed by everyone.

She has no reaction. She just sits there.

Mike pushes us out of the room to give her some space and as soon as we close the door we hear an array of things smashing to the floor.

Leading us to the living room, we all gather around the couches just listening to the noise of things falling to the floor with force.

"We shouldn't have made such a fuss" May-Li starts "We should have just left things low-key"

"You're right. She's probably just desperate to get things back to normal" Mike agrees.

I lean on the wall next to Bailey "It's weird though, i've never seen her like this and normal for Faith is running a marathon before breakfast"

"She won't be doing that for a while"

"Will she be in a wheelchair forever?" Harry asks.